• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDMSportmedia

Herbert Moran (7)
Its good to see our teaching fraternity is producing hard men. Even the Chess competition for the weekend was cancelled. Some of the Headmasters should grow a set, oh, thats right, there teachers, no real life experience in the real world. My god they let down our boys. No my rant will never be over.

lifegoeson

xxxx

Larry Dwyer (12)
yeah shame, but to be fair these decisions are made base on condition of the grounds rather than rain or blue sky. I think we all would agree that most grounds around brissie are well saturated.

Koty30832

Allen Oxlade (6)
Its good to see our teaching fraternity is producing hard men. Even the Chess competition for the weekend was cancelled. Some of the Headmasters should grow a set, oh, thats right, there teachers, no real life experience in the real world. My god they let down our boys. No my rant will never be over.

I think it was just for the road blockages aye like roads were a mess yesterday arvo/night

xxxx

Larry Dwyer (12)
the quiets this forum has been for many years, shame. even missing the trash talk

David Connors

Sydney Middleton (9)
0-0 at half time between Lauries and Iona. Iona had a player red carded for a late spear tackle which put them to 14 for over half the game and it showed in the second half with lauries running away with it 27-10. iona did come back to get the score to 15-10 but lauries put on 2 tries after that. best players for lauries were no3 Dan Mchugh, no8 Eddie Dineen, no9 Billy Rutherford and no12 Will Dwyer. best players for iona no1 and 11

AnthemX1

Stan Wickham (3)
Ok I'll have another go at posting this. How does a child in the case of the Iona player that got red carded not understand the position he leaves his team in when he spear tackles somebody. I cannot believe somebody is that dumb (maybe a league player) that he believes he can tackle someone in that manner and thinks he will remain on the field. Looks like the coach has to deal with more than teaching these guys rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.