• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks Centurions Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Lol Akula, I actually am quite happy with the result of series, ok the ABs made errors, but was a bloody good Lions team,bloody competitive series, I got to go to the best test (in fact sporting event) I have been to in my life, I enjoyed the company of some fine supporters from the other team, the other teams around the world have seemed to have got more confidence for tests against ABs, and it rekindled in me the absolute love I have for this great game of ours! Where is the downside? Ok maybe I am going to struggle to get overexcited about Super rugby this weekend, but give me a week or two and I will be back into it!!:):)

Akula

Herbert Moran (7)
Lol Akula, I actually am quite happy with the result of series, ok the ABs made errors, but was a bloody good Lions team,bloody competitive series, I got to go to the best test (in fact sporting event) I have been to in my life, I enjoyed the company of some fine supporters from the other team, the other teams around the world have seemed to have got more confidence for tests against ABs, and it rekindled in me the absolute love I have for this great game of ours! Where is the downside? Ok maybe I am going to struggle to get overexcited about Super rugby this weekend, but give me a week or two and I will be back into it!!:):)

Look, it's been fantastic except for the result! A shame the Lion won't be back until 2029.

Status
Not open for further replies.