• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Alltime Ranga XV

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
For the selectors consideration: Ihaia West. If the board is accepting beards, also SBW.

gettyimages-1178289883.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Since he’s been in the SI his true colours have come through.
Yes. The Selectors may need to repair to Google Image Search to run this particular applicant through the rangapalatte

----------------------------

1 Steven Kitschoff
2 Ciarin Fitzgerald
3 Harry Johnson-Holmes
4 Paul Tito
5 Paul O'Connell
6 Simon Poidevin
7 Ed Quirk
8 Tom Robinson
9 Finlay Christie
10 Ihaia West
11 Andrew Kellaway
15 John Gallagher

Bench
Peter Kimlin
Brad Wilkin
Jamie Booth
Paddy Jackson
Tane Edmed

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The scouting team has uncovered alleged evidence that Keith Wood is, in fact, a ginger.

92c43e7edb9661d4bf008c192fa2015f.jpg

However further investigation (presented below) questions the validity of this evidence. At best we might say that a teenage Keith Woods was a bona fide ranga, but puberty degraded his ranganess. Under such a scenario it is further baselessly speculated that Mr Woods adopted his signature stylistic hairware choice to hide his shame. Whether this alleged evidence is true, or if the postulated theory of degraded ranganess meets the required standard, is a question the scouting team leaves to the selectors.

keith-wood_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDrhvVznI9plYhFKodIA-HxN8eqjDMTEG5iDdi1H3UUw.jpg

keith-wood-1994-752x501.jpg
INPHO_00007842.jpg

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Further to the above, it is the scouting team's formal opinion that Gareth Thomas is suspiciously ginger. His looking like a 45 y/o balding weed dealer selling tinnys to high schoolers behind the corner shop since he was 7, however, makes finding the required evidence challenging, to say the least. The search will continue.

article-1237035-07A383F9000005DC-484_233x517.jpg
gareth-thomas.jpg

Gareth-Thomas-Union-Cup-pic.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The Selectors have taken a long hard look at Mr Pocock's application and the verdict is in:

Final Decision: Too Brown.

david_pocock_570046fb4f.JPG

"I cannot f******* believe it. My life is nothing without this team. Nothing. Racist, that's what it is. It's racist against my roots. After all that time I spent chained to that stupid Eden Park goalpost in protest and this is the thanks I get".

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Principality is proving fertile ground for hunting gingers. No evaluation required for Rhys Patchell, Matyn WIlliams, or Jake Ball.

1_JS191321685.jpg

284f287303d6bd490f1a1a03933132a66173085f.jpg

Jake-Ball.jpg

In light of the selectors recent verdict on David Pocock, the scouting team withdraws it's nomination of Gethin Jenkins for evaluation.

The team suspects he will fail the eligibility criteria, but will put forth Gethin Jenkins just because.

39.jpg
Shutterstock_3099939a.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The scouting team has uncovered alleged evidence that Keith Wood is, in fact, a ginger.

92c43e7edb9661d4bf008c192fa2015f.jpg

At best we might say that a teenage Keith Woods was a bona fide ranga, but puberty degraded his ranganess.
A cruel fate. The inverse of a barnacled hull rusting over time.

But what an application! He is IN!

This is what the selectors like to see. Incontrovertible evidence in the form of a 3,000x2,000 headshot of corroded ginger locks all over the shop.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
The Selectors have taken a long hard look at Mr Pocock's application and the verdict is in:

Final Decision: Too Brown.

david_pocock_570046fb4f.JPG

"I cannot f******* believe it. My life is nothing without this team. Nothing. Racist, that's what it is. It's racist against my roots. After all that time I spent chained to that stupid Eden Park goalpost in protest and this is the thanks I get".
I have it on good authority that as the incoming Australian Minister for Defence, Poey will declare war on NZ as early as next week.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, THE PLAYER IS NOT ELIGIBLE.

THIS IS THE 'ALL-TIME RANGA XV'. THIS IS NOT THE 'ALL-TIME REDHEAD XV', NOR THE 'ALL-TIME STRAWBERRY BLONDE XV'.

ALL
TIME
RANGA

XV

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
As far as Gregory goes, if there is that much fluctuation in hair colour he’d have to be ruled out. Somewhat surprising there’s not many Irish or Scots options, given the stereotype