• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Argentina v Australia Sun, 7/8/2022, 5:10 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
... well I be damned, they gave it. Would have loved the overhead shot like the Argie ones.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
41 v 26 great win, took the heat at the start and run over the top of them.

Lots of good in there official man of the match was Bobby V... Mine was Swain, he bossed the lineout, mauls in and out of lineouts.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Agree with To'omua. Winning that even though it was messy will help this team build. Can be so much better.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Holloway and McRieght both solid test games. Plenty of room to improve but high ceiling from both. Front row (both starting and bench) had a tough day and held it together. Our line out is getting there.

Some of our D was patchy, especially on the counter. Thought the backline was a little sketchy but then loosing the flyhalf can't help. Hodge proving, yet again, what a solid Wallaby servant he is.

A game we really needed to win, job done, next.

griffins

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Thoughts must go out to Christy Doran, who with Argentina 19-10 ahead would have been enjoying his firstly fully rigid erection since Cheika got sacked. Fortunately for Australia the momentum swung their way and Christy will have to keep carrying those blue balls around.

Marce

Jim Lenehan (48)
On the other hand, all the WBs games this year with poor performances at the beginning

LeCheese

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well I don’t think I was expecting to wake up to a bonus point win. Exactly what this group needed. A nice touch from Slipper here:
"It was tough, most of the game we were behind so it's a real proud moment for me and the team," Slipper said.

"We wanted to put in a performance that the fans but also our captain, Hoops, would be proud of. I think we did that tonight."

wamberal99

Charlie Fox (21)
Well I don’t think I was expecting to wake up to a bonus point win. Exactly what this group needed. A nice touch from Slipper here:
You didn't set the alarm? Did you go straight to the result when you surfaced, or look at the replay without knowing the result?

Status
Not open for further replies.