• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aus A v Portugal 26/08

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
1692861399857.png

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Interesting having 2 outright centres on the bench - I can see how all contingencies are covered though, except for fullback. I guess JOC (James O'Connor) would go back there if Wright had to go off.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Interesting having 2 outright centres on the bench - I can see how all contingencies are covered though, except for fullback. I guess JOC (James O'Connor) (James O'Connor) would go back there if Wright had to go off.
Probably O'Connor, but any of Flook, Pietsch, Anderson and Daugunu could be seen as fullback cover in a game like this.

Linerunner2023

Fred Wood (13)
Good side with wallabies throughout the side and on the bench
Only HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) and Toole not selected, while LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) and Wilken ruled out
Is it right that LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto), Samu, foley and Wright will stay for cover ?
caderyn Neville added late for LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto), would have been selected if he put his hand up Early

i like the depth considering Robertson, rodda, ikatau and AAA are injured while Holloway, hooper, Wilson , Cooper and hodge pulled out of selection

gibbon has fallen back in the pecking order again and swain even behind canham

Eddie's Eyebrows

Allen Oxlade (6)
Good side with wallabies throughout the side and on the bench
Only HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) (Harry Johnson-Holmes) and Toole not selected, while LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) and Wilken ruled out
Is it right that LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto), Samu, foley and Wright will stay for cover ?
caderyn Neville added late for LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto), would have been selected if he put his hand up Early

i like the depth considering Robertson, rodda, ikatau and AAA are injured while Holloway, hooper, Wilson , Cooper and hodge pulled out of selection

gibbon has fallen back in the pecking order again and swain even behind canham
Wilson pulled out or wasn't selected?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I thought it was on Stan but it's not. Bugger.
I swear I saw an add and it said 10am sat morning on Stan

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I navigated to the Portugal Rugby site and it looks like it's being streamed via France Rugby's channel. I have no idea about VPN's etc so if someone else wants to figure out how to make it work please advise. If you are Spanish speaking it would help too:

Broadcast Rugby Tv: Portugal vs. Australia
August 25, 2023

Test Match

The FPR informs that it has managed with the organization of the game to ensure the transmission via streaming on Rugby tv.

Please note that the quality of the image and the technological means used are not the responsibility of FPR.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
I navigated to the Portugal Rugby site and it looks like it's being streamed via France Rugby's channel. I have no idea about VPN's etc so if someone else wants to figure out how to make it work please advise. If you are Spanish speaking it would help too:

Broadcast Rugby Tv: Portugal vs. Australia
August 25, 2023

Test Match

The FPR informs that it has managed with the organization of the game to ensure the transmission via streaming on Rugby tv.

Please note that the quality of the image and the technological means used are not the responsibility of FPR.

The FPR Rugby TV site URL is here: https://rugbytv.pt
The URL to complete games (ie. you're not watching live) is here: https://rugbytv.pt/listagem/categoria-jogos

Doesn't seem to have any geolocation locking so no VPNs should be needed. They apprear to be hosting/streaming using Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/user123608693)

Game time should be Sun, Aug 27, 2023, 4:00 AM for AEST (https://www.rugby.com.au/match-centre/1/2024/939498)

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Handling is terrible. JOC (James O'Connor) looks dangerous.

Very subpar game so far. 14-12 to Portugal at half time.