• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aus vs NZ - 1st Test Sydney 17Aug2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Chris McKivat (8)
I love optimism and am holding out hope for a miracle, but i find it odd that McKenzie has picked a team largely of Brumbies players who 3 weeks ago tried to win a Super Rugby title paying % rugby and not throwing the ball around, yet his instruction is to get them chucking it round alot tonight. PS our forwards lack punch and will get shown up badly i feel, which will get the backs moving forward from back foot ball. I dont like the look of this for the Wobs, although i still hold out hope for a miracle.
SFinger cannot get on the field, Cooper under pressure late bothers me too.

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
I think the scrum will be our biggest challenge, however given Link was a prop in the era of hookers still hooking I am hoping that his experience may be advantageous ;)

Pusser

Larry Dwyer (12)
I love optimism and am holding out hope for a miracle, but i find it odd that McKenzie has picked a team largely of Brumbies players who 3 weeks ago tried to win a Super Rugby title paying % rugby and not throwing the ball around, yet his instruction is to get them chucking it round alot tonight. PS our forwards lack punch and will get shown up badly i feel, which will get the backs moving forward from back foot ball. I dont like the look of this for the Wobs, although i still hold out hope for a miracle.
SFinger cannot get on the field, Cooper under pressure late bothers me too.
Yeah perhaps he should have stuck with the old Waratahs mob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Jake schatz is out in the field all kitted out? Late change or just doing the warm up.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Nah, they just showed Fardy on the field while Greg Martin talked about MMM.........

And then I guess someone realised that Fardy isn't MMM and they changed shots.........

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
As far as i can see everyone is out there so must just be doing warm up

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Jake schatz is out in the field all kitted out? Late change or just doing the warm up.

Not uncommon, Peter Kimlin was all suited up in the pregame of the 3rd Lions test. Think they are just there in case of injury.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Oh yeah.....starting to get pumped now!! Feeling nervous but looking forward to seeing how the new boys like Luatua go......chheeeeeehooooo!!!

GO THE ALL BLACKS!!

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Love that shot of the Australian team in their team huddle.......

...... sans James O'Connor who is focused on his shoe laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.