• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia A - Back on the Cards

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Nup. Kicked a killer 50-20 last weekend. A brilliant try saving tackle. A yellow for tripping Tate. But couldn’t find space. No mistakes other than the trip. No poo by any means.

Good summary.

He’s playing like a bloke who, if he didn’t already have a contract you’d be saying “geez get this bloke a contract”

For a guy who’s well and truly established in the Reds and has a few tests, we want to be seeing more.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
For a guy who’s well and truly established in the Reds and has a few tests, we want to be seeing more.

I am going to give Filipo a pass on this one. Can be difficult being out on the sting with limited touches.

I think as a whole in qpr at least when a super rugby player returning it’s not like they are leaving the stamps on the game - With the exception of Harry Wilson & limited minutes of James OConnor… can’t really say there’s too many other super rugby names dominating their opponent in clubland…

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I think in the QPR it’s more obvious for forwards to dominate then outside backs, despite Wests winning the grand final i thought they used their outside backs poorly all season, as mentioned above it was guys like Uru who dominated in the grand final.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Players going on the EOYT wouldn't be included in this would they?

They would, as it’s on prior to the EOYT, and you’d expect the likes of Neville, Frost and now Swain to be included… particularly Neville who’s apparently starting this weekend.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yeah it doesn't make much sense, I was fine with Banks being the first choice 15 but he's not demanding selection, it's very minimal between him and the next up whoever that is. In fact, Kellaway has probably overtaken him. Given he's leaving there's no reason to keep him.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Yeah it doesn't make much sense, I was fine with Banks being the first choice 15 but he's not demanding selection, it's very minimal between him and the next up whoever that is. In fact, Kellaway has probably overtaken him. Given he's leaving there's no reason to keep him.

I'd say a back three with Banks, Kellaway, Koro is better then Wright, Kellaway, Koro. Much lower error rate plus 2 fullbacks.

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

I am going to give Filipo a pass on this one. Can be difficult being out on the sting with limited touches.

I think as a whole in qpr at least when a super rugby player returning it’s not like they are leaving the stamps on the game - With the exception of Harry Wilson & limited minutes of James OConnor… can’t really say there’s too many other super rugby names dominating their opponent in clubland…
Shows there is plenty of talent in the QPR.

D

DELETE ACCOUNT

Watch his hamstring go again....
He would benefit from some consistent minutes, really surprised he didn't get named to start this weekend over Wright.
How long is he going to be happy warming a bench before he looks for other opportunities?