• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England: Match II @ Suncorp 7.55pm AEST, 09/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
With QC (Quade Cooper) gone and Swain likely to get 6+ weeks I can see Arnold being called up asap.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yeah obviously not saying they'll play this series but for the TRC you'd want them back amongst it ASAP. QC (Quade Cooper) out opened the door for them earlier than expected.

Tighthead Taniela Tupou is likely to play in the Second Test on Saturday as, perhaps, is flanker-lock Jed Holloway.

Seems to be mixed messages on Holloway's likeliness.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
I guess Noah starts with a game and a full week of training with the boys under his belt. JOC (James O'Connor) to the bench.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Given that neither Hill, nor Scott Barrett were cited for their infractions, I think trying to predict judicial outcomes might be fraught. Consistency isn't on their chocolate wheel.
1657020064522.gif

dru

Tim Horan (67)
About the right answer really - two weeks is the England tour so not exactly light in it's repercussions.

In summary the injury/absence list is something like:
Swain - 2 weeks, mis the England tour
Cooper - another week likely two, miss the England tour likely
Banks - season over, possible WB time over
AAA - Head knock, another week out back for game 3
JOC (James O'Connor) - returning from injury, underdone last week, fitness this week tbc

Tupou - returns

Am I missing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.