• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England: Match III, SCG, Sat 16th July 7.55pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Thor hasn't been his best of late, which is a shame. I'm not sure there is anyone else with his attributes though, so even Thor off his best is still a unique force.
Not in this game unfortunately. He has given away too much territory and points with his questionable scrumming technique.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
The speed that we get the ball out wide is impressive. The big bobbers of Koroibete and Kerevi are showing heaps more than being big bodies. The initial kicking battle was intriguing and we won it. Wow.

Frost is sharp. Lolesio is well underplaying. Hodge is fine at FB other than one kick that I did see had gone back. Wright is all over it.

Hang in guys, this is going to be interesting.
It's the finishing that is a little frustrating. There are series of so much good punctuated with moments of at times unforced errors or poor decision making. The result is a scoreboard that I don't necessarily feel reflects the quality of the Wallabies.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Is it just me or is Kerevi basically playing 10?
After a season in Japan he just kick the ball in every f*cking opportunity. Bring the old Kerevi back

The world upside down: Kerevi with 110 kg kick the ball in every play and White with 75 kg run with the ball in hand in his 22 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.