• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
What the actual fuck? No penalty try for a no arms tackle on Rodda because Rodda led with the shoulder? He's running the fucking ball!

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
Foley has been pretty anonymous at 12
To'omua has thrown a few wild passes but at least appears to be trying to add a little flare
13-13 is not the scoreline i expected at 1/2 time. England would have to be pretty disappointed with that.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I must be the only aussie who stayed up, if we can clean it up a bit we can put these guys away. Rodda should have had a penalty try, DHP scored one that if we had some decent skill.. Scrum is fighting hard.. some bad ones mostly holding, Sio or Kepu to play all game..

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Wallaby skills are horribad.

Nothing new - just reaffirming the bleeding obvious.......... again.

There is no way they are practising the things they are trying to do on the field.

*edit* - don't bother coming back, guys. Just stay over there and get a job pulling beers or something where you might be half useful.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Stupid English bitch at the end, trying to make Hooper say something, he said he had no comment, dont say I sense sarcasm, and keep pushing it. wench.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Stupid English bitch at the end, trying to make Hooper say something, he said he had no comment, dont say I sense sarcasm, and keep pushing it. wench.

absolutely, baiting fluffybunny. That interview was harder to watch than the game. It's always at Twickenham, I don't know if that's the same bitch every time, or if they have an abundance of baiting fluffybunnys doing shitty post-game interviews

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Farrell.gif

Presented without comment

Dazzling

Frank Nicholson (4)
An
View attachment 10364

Presented without comment
and like against South Africa, Farrell fakes an injury after contact and then bounces straight back up!! Not that Australia really deserved to win. Yet again our ball carriers stand flat footed waiting for the ball to be passed and then start to move. So easy to defend against this. Clearly Mario Ledesma is a huge loss for the tight five.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Everyone still happy for To'omua to have the primary general kicking duties? Two tries and a penalty goal that should have been a try as a direct result of kicking down the throat of the back 3. I know people are going to say it’s tactics - it’s his tactics not the team’s.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I’m going to rewatch it later but first impressions:

DHP was awful
Hooper and Dempsey very good
Rodda immense, IMO our #1 lock at present
To'omua no comment
Foley was pretty good
Folau easily our MVP
Peyper is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.