• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v Ireland, Sat 9th June @ 8.00pm, Suncorp Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What a terrible call. Should of been a yellow card to Ireland and wallabies score in the corner after.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
That's a huge moment fuck up from the ref or assistant. HUGE

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Given your obsession with the laws you would also have observed that Pocock was not actually supporting his own weight, despite kearne ignorant assertion to the contrary.
I agreed with Kearns, but what would I know, I never played at that level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Is it time Australia used the full power of the federal government to demand better refereeing, given the astonishingly poor and typically pro all blacks performances we’ve seen? I’d like to see ambassadors get in touch with the World Rugby on behalf of the Commonwealth of Australia and query what The Commonwealth and its institutions regard to be inadequate performances. This includes the denial of visas for referees deemed to be anti Australian

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
I'm accustomed to making myself feel better by bagging under performing Wallabies but I can't point to a single man in gold not having a dig tonight. Very impressed! The defence has been insane!

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Is it time Australia used the full power of the federal government to demand better refereeing, given the astonishingly poor and typically pro all blacks performances we’ve seen? I’d like to see ambassadors get in touch with the World Rugby on behalf of the Commonwealth of Australia and query what The Commonwealth and its institutions regard to be inadequate performances. This includes the denial of visas for referees deemed to be anti Australian
Federal government? Its just a game man. So no.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
There was nothing wrong with Pocock supporting his own body weight there......... the Irish commentary is in agreement with Kearns there.

But the penalty was against Hooper anyways.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)

I like it!

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
There was nothing wrong with Pocock supporting his own body weight there... the Irish commentary is in agreement with Kearns there.

But the penalty was against Hooper anyways.

Yeah the issue I had with it was that he let Murray lie there earlier and pinged Hooper for the same thing.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Aussies seem to be making the same old mistakes they have been doing the past few seasons. Well worked try though which gives a glimmer of hope they may be turning the corner but I've been deceived by them tii many times to believe they have. Of for the days when Aussie.teams played rugby with the idea of creating time and space rather than simply shovelling the pill on..

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Aussies seem to be making the same old mistakes they have been doing the past few seasons. Well worked try though which gives a glimmer of hope they may be turning the corner but I've been deceived by them tii many times to believe they have. Of for the days when Aussie.teams played rugby with the idea of creating time and space rather than simply shovelling the pill on..

I thought our mid field has been good tonight.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The only bad call was the ruck penalty against the Wobs for holding on despite the Irish not rolling away.......... otherwise the referee has been fine - Shiggins aside, I don’t get what all the whining is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.