• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v Ireland, Sat 9th June @ 8.00pm, Suncorp Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
I hope that the ref' has his eyes open with respect to Ireland accidentally-on-purpose bending/flouting the laws, e.g. not behind the rear-most foot of a scrum/ruck and entering a ruck from the side.

They can be very AB-like at times (is it the NZ coaching?).

So who is the referee, & assist referees for tonight?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I hope that the ref' has his eyes open with respect to Ireland accidentally-on-purpose bending/flouting the laws, e.g. not behind the rear-most foot of a scrum/ruck and entering a ruck from the side.

They can be very AB-like at times (is it the NZ coaching?).

;)Not sure about NZ coaching boyo, but you certainly seem to be preparing Aussie excuses already ie; blame the ref :p

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
RefereeMarius van der Westhuizen (South Africa)
Assistant 1Pascal Gauzere (France)
Assistant 2Paul Williams (New Zealand)
TMOBen Skeen (New Zealand)

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
RefereeMarius van der Westhuizen (South Africa)
Assistant 1 Pascal Gauzere (France)
Assistant 2 Paul Williams (New Zealand)
TMO Ben Skeen (New Zealand)

I've never seen Paul Williams referee a game and not thought he did an awful job!

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Kearns commentating, no doubt will be trying to outdo the bias of Smithy and co. over in Eden Park.

Were they really that bad? That last try they straight away called it as him being tackled and should have been a penalty. Probably easy to be gracious when you're leading by the best part of 50

Status
Not open for further replies.