• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v Scotland, 3:00pm 17 June Sydney Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Moore is thick as a brick sometimes. Why not get rid of the ball in the maul when you're not going anywhere and can feel yourself starting to go to ground?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
My thoughts on multiple occasions so far this match.
df6c8df4a1e1c19ebd49a813643c9d0c.jpg

T

TOCC

Kuridrani, DHP and Hodge have all been uninspiring tonight, I didn't even see any involvement from Nabuli

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I've haven't seen a team, get away with slowing the ball Down like this in a while.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

I've haven't seen a team, get away with slowing the ball Down like this in a while.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

They have, but they've also received a fair few penalties, not sure what the penalty count is but Australia have failed to capitalise...

And... another lineout failure, Arnold bothched that one

Status
Not open for further replies.