• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia Vs Argentina, September 13, Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Jeez settle down tah fans on my post.
You won the super rugby on defence and then pull this shit of at test level. Aloud to be pissed off giving away 7 easy points for being crap no matter what AUS franchise. Its was fucken joke at test level

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
You think this is bad handling with a plastic ball with "raised pleasure dots" on it and jumpers with sticky bits on them as well to assist hanging on to the pill.

Who remembers what the handling was like in the good old days with a slick (and heavy) leather ball bar of soap and cotton knit jumpers?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
ok how many quick taps have worked for us in the last few games?
I'm starting to wonder if it is a "plan" to up the tempo early on? Every now and then, it's OK, if there is broken defence, but seems like too many to me. I'd have taken the points.

Upthenuts

Dave Cowper (27)
Pretty disgraceful crowd. Could've got more at Ballymore but I vote for Adelaide Oval next season.

My seats are good though!

if theres a game in adelaide im there, and I'll wear my aussie tshirt too, unless its against the ABs

Status
Not open for further replies.