• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia Vs Argentina, September 13, Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Help me out here. You're a Wobs fan but you're putting money on one of your blokes getting injured? And woooohoooing it up when it happens, doubly so when it happens twice? Fuck me if that's not un-Australian I dunno what is.

Never underestimate the provincial parochialism of some.:rolleyes:

Tom Ando

Fred Wood (13)
I'll try and pump up aussie rugby when I can. But a boring half and a shit crowd has put a dampener on what was a brilliant test match in NZ. Wallabies all one up running and too lateral in the backline. If you watched the ABs, their interchange between backs and forwards was superb, and created opportunities all game. The aggressiveness of the boks in defence, and particularly at the breakdown is also something we really badly lack. Kudos to the Argies. They are playing how they need to. Aus need to stop relying on a couple of star players winning our games, and play more like a team. Thats the only way to beat the ABs and gain some respect imo

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Help me out here. You're a Wobs fan but you're putting money on one of your blokes getting injured? And woooohoooing it up when it happens, doubly so when it happens twice? Fuck me if that's not un-Australian I dunno what is.

Yes, TPN goes down 95% in nearly every game he plays in. It's such a easy bet, I need to get money back after putting money on the wallabies to beat the AB's

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Really, how poor was Nick Phipps in that first half. Known for his speed to the breakdown and quick passing, but not on show tonight. But his worst aspect is lack of vision. So many time he passes to the wrong side and/or to the wrong person. And those two quick taps on penalties were unforgivable. Has to go!

WTF was Foley doing, going by himself with Rob Horne on his shoulder only a metre or two from the line. A try butchered.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Really, how poor was Nick Phipps in that first half. Known for his speed to the breakdown and quick passing, but not on show tonight. But his worst aspect is lack of vision. So many time he passes to the wrong side and/or to the wrong person. And those two quick taps on penalties were unforgivable. Has to go!

WTF was Foley doing, going by himself with Rob Horne on his shoulder only a metre or two from the line. A try butchered.
You can't be serious right? Pretty much every pass in front of the player. Pinpoint accurate and quick ball. Fardy needs to get the hell out of the half back position. I just love the flat balls that the halves are dishing out.

Is it too much to ask for one dry night?

Please?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Easily the best half I've seen Foley play for the Wobblies, shame he couldn't find Horne for that try.

And probably the worst from Folau, he really really really needs to link up more with his team.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the only times the ball has entered the Wallabies half is from kick offs and the one Argentina try.

Kudos to Argentina for seizing a very slim opportunity to score, unlike us who have failed after many. But also praise must be given to the Wallabies for completely suffocating the Pumas.

Status
Not open for further replies.