• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Rugby / RA

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I respect the Galloping Greens as much as the next rugby guy, but there has to be a recognition that the game exists outside of Coogee as well. Listening to some old Randwick guys like Poido(who I respect immensely) or Eastwood blokes like Papworth, you'd never know that any footy is played anywhere else.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Randwick are your Shute Shield champions for 2023. A brilliant development club (for players AND coaches) which is great for Australian Rugby.
They're one club amongst many, they've had good years and bad but they're a long way from the heart and soul of Australian rugby that they're made out to be.

Not to mention they were one of the main obstacles to the success of the NRC - one of the rare positive moves RA have made in the past 20 years.

Out of the woodwork

Allen Oxlade (6)
They're one club amongst many, they've had good years and bad but they're a long way from the heart and soul of Australian rugby that they're made out to be.

Not to mention they were one of the main obstacles to the success of the NRC - one of the rare positive moves Rugby Australia have made in the past 20 years.
NRC just has to come back one way or another.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
As someone with numerous doctorates in forii trolling I can safely say that the 3 sleeper accounts registered in 2015 and 2016 by "No 9", "Beer On The Hill" and "Out Of The Woodwork" have now been activated by the 1 individual responsible for all 3.

An individual who is now having a gaye old time chatting to himself on the GAGR with 3 open browsers 4theLulz

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
"The “save rugby” plan involves a “festival” of Riverview, King’s and Joeys? Phil, that’s not a plan, that’s a Betoota Advocate headline."

Oversight of the journo not to have Shore as the first school mentioned :D
Was this an old quote of Waughs and I missed it somehow? Or super recent? Either way, it is fucked, he is fucked, we are fucked.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
As someone with numerous doctorates in forii trolling I can safely say that the 3 sleeper accounts registered in 2015 and 2016 by "No 9", "Beer On The Hill" and "Out Of The Woodwork" have now been activated by the 1 individual responsible for all 3.

An individual who is now having a gaye old time chatting to himself on the GAGR with 3 open browsers 4theLulz
I'm shocked at this possibility.
Shocked, I say.

Wilson

David Codey (61)

My favourite bit was when he told @RugbyReg to get a tahs membership

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
We are off track here.
Let’s get back to solutions for our game.
dr-evil-austin-powers.gif