• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Schoolboys & National Championships 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaks_Away

Sydney Middleton (9)
Hi Guys I contacted Rugbycomau who have confirmed they will be covering the Australian Schoolboy Championships this year!

here’s the live streaming link for the Schoolboys National Championship

Hi
We are streaming the champs. Day one will be live here very shortly: https://www.rugby.com.au/news/2018/07/07/australian-schools-championship-2018-division-one-day-one

745d98b9e1d9582782de21b0d8be9e93.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

sidelineview

Its a great day for it but the program has the Combined States players numbered all over the place. Someone stuffed up.

S

sidelineview

NSW were too good but i lost count of the number of penalties blown against CS in the 2nd half. They were right in it up until halftime but couldn't maintain momentum in the 2nd half
6, 8 & 11 had good games for CS whoever they were.

S

sidelineview

No disrespect meant against the Victorian players but they were too small and couldnt win a trick.
Its a bit hard to judge the strength of NSW1 against their opposition today but they look to have it covered right across the park.
Big strong mobile forwards with plenty of mongrel in Moretti, Bell, Reimer & Freeman. A good 9 and 10 combo (both 9s played well); fast skillful backs and a great goal kicker with a huge boot on him in general play in Edmed.
Good reserves as well. The 16 Will McLennan had a big game.

Prefer to see against a strong team but they looked very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.