• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Sport TV Ratings.. Rugby Falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Channel Nein had a vested interest in trying to dish it to rugby right up the poo hole. I have no idea why anyone in the ARU would sign a contract with those deadshits. It should have been apparent from the time the RWC schedule clashed with the Loigue finals that it was a losing bet.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Or the Ireland game? I did notice that there were not many commercial breaks during the TEN telecast, that could be a good sign (indicating that they are competing hard against Fox Sports) or it could be not so good, nobody watching, so no advertising.

latrell247

Chris McKivat (8)
There needs to be more acces to players, more lead up coverage and of course an Australian competition. Watch the NRL and the built up intensity of games from Ray Warren. Or the NFL where players are interviewed within the sheds.

Rugby Mentor Greg

Stan Wickham (3)
There needs to be more acces to players, more lead up coverage and of course an Australian competition. Watch the NRL and the built up intensity of games from Ray Warren. Or the NFL where players are interviewed within the sheds.
I'd Have to agree, where is the face of Rugby commentating? Ray Warren has done great things for rugby league, we need a 15 man game equivalent

latrell247

Chris McKivat (8)
Teams have begun pre season already. Theres no updates, theres no coverage. How can the fans support the team when the fans have no clue whats going on with the teams. All the super rugby websites don't keep you up to date week by week on progress of how the teams are preparing, who the new faces are, who are players competing for a position in the team. Give full access like the sports in America where you see thousands turn out just to watch an NFL team train.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
The Tahs have some coverage but they could go a lot more. I guess it depends how well resourced they are.
Thank God for G&GR's own Lee Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.