• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Hmmmmmmm.......(checks post history)

After examining you post history, you have a certain dislike of an ex Auckland Blues inside centre who goes by the name of Luke McAlister. If the wallabies do not win a test this year, your avatar from the last wallabies test in 2016 until they win a game (whether that is in the 2017 test season, 2018, 2019 or whenever) is this chap:

5717792660_d430273699.jpg

I await your reply.

EDIT: another stipulation is if I win the bet, you must also EXPLICITLY MENTION Luke McAlister in every post you make from the last test of 2016 until they win their next test

Righto then, yer on.

ps GAHHHH

errorauckrugby_zps0064e473.png

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
fat fuckin chance after last nights Blues El Classico El Spasticio Capitulacionne

here's one for Site Admin.

A big one.

I would offer my avatar and sig for the remainder of 2016.

I wager in Bled 1, in August, in Sydney, NZ will win by 20 points or more. NZ only win by 19 or less, you have my shit for 2016. Think about it. Camel's nuts avatars, Jazzhands Bonocock budgie smuggler signatures, the works. You could really go to town

All I ask is if NZ score 20 points or more, this front page logo...
logo-new.jpg

... is changed to this old thing for a paltry 24 hours:

85ff9708-428a-4a2b-b7c9-aa3a2871239c_zpsit0lyoig.png

Only 1 fuckin day!

That's all I ask.

20 points. You know the AB's are slow starters at test season. Plus it's in Sydney. Always close there.

Will you try? Will you dare!?

For our wallabies 2016 bet Mr Pillock, if the wallabies lose by less than 20 in Bled 1, you must use the Luke McAlister avatar and explicitly mention Mr McAlister in every post you make for the rest of 2016. If the wallabies win.........I will also change my avatar to whatever you want (alongisde your avatar & explicity mention McAlister in every post). AB's win by 20+, only I will change my avatar. You on?

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
haha very tempting but goddamnit this
and explicitly mention Mr McAlister in every post you make for the rest of 2016.
is just sheer terror. Do you know how many posts I make on this website in an average week?? Almost three!

ps passing on this message
Mr T.Orpedo, the Auckland Blues thank you for your continued support.

Charges will be reflected in your monthly statement.

creditcards2.jpg
creditcards2.jpg

creditcards2.jpg
creditcards2.jpg

I cannot believe it took this long for someone to finally click on it.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
haha very tempting but goddamnit this is just sheer terror. Do you know how many posts I make on this website in an average week?? Almost three!

Think about it this way - you can unload all of your problems with Luke McAlister - it doesn't have to be positive stuff about him :)

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Seeing as my bet against the wallabies winning a test won't be resuming until August I challenge the bumbies fans here to a avatar bet on the brumbies-reds match. If the reds win, every brumbies fan who took on this bet must use this avatar for 1 whole week:

imageResize.ashx

If the brumbies win, I will use whatever avatar you can dream up for 1 whole week. The loser's avatar cannot be changed back until Friday, 8 June @ 7:30pm

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Wagering the Blues to tip over the Cantabs in Round 4.

avatar and sig and stupid team iconography in the corner up there for 1 week

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
SP I want to take you on as well.

Penalty avatar:

5092771.jpg

Penalty signature:

Dismal Pillock's signature said:
Tasesa Lavea's grubbers add so much to the Auckland Blues attack

Penalty team icons - wallabies national team, reds super rugby team

I await your reply and your offer of penalty avatar, sig and team icons

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
haha, that sig is an absolute shocker.

Torpedo, I can't lose to you both. Looks like TehOD was in first so i'm accepting his. Might have to find something else to wager over. Reds vs Cantabs this weekend?