• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

best schoolboy side

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doc

chief said:
TSS 07 produced Morahan. That's all I can think of at the top of my head. Your a bit eager on Feao he is a good prop but I can't see him making the breakthrough unless he leaves QLD or waits until a few more years. As props are generally not a good investment until their early 20's
I actually can't see Feao making it. Too small maybe technical game not quite there, though he'd walk into a Togan (???) side easily.

The kid is probably one of the biggest freak athletes getting around, certainly no prop faster (probably why he was a center until he was 15/16). But he has some other physical issues to deal with (not meaning size). And regardless of where he ends up he has done something very rare. Straight from school to premier grade front row. Only been a few in modern game eg Syd Douglas, Slipper (?) and I certainly can't remember any having the impact he does around the field (similar to Moore in 04-05 period). Time will tell.

Certainly would be a star in the 13 man code. Could play anywhere in the forwards or centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.