• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #1 - AUS v NZL, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, August 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
There's no other anthem in the world that spells out word for word what their country is about except for Australia.
gest2_zps64cbcf10.gif

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Dean Mumm: great game.
To'omua to start.
Wouldn't be too hard on Phipps - the first pass to no one Gits wasnt watching. Havent been able to work out what happened on the 2nd one.
Can they muster the same passion next week?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dean Mumm: great game.
To'omua to start.
Wouldn't be too hard on Phipps - the first pass to no one Gits wasnt watching. Havent been able to work out what happened on the 2nd one.
Can they muster the same passion next week?
There were a few more the 2 passes that went to no one, and that one to Git's it wasn't just not watching it missed him by about 2 meter's

G

galumay

Helped by the fact that it's a damn good anthem. There's no other anthem in the world that spells out word for word what their country is about except for Australia.

Huh? Its the world's worst anthem, its a horrible song in fact, not even an anthem. I always turn the volume down when someone starts whining it.

I reckon we could win a lot more silverware in a lot of sports if we changed to a decent anthem, oh and while we are at it, get rid of that horrible rag on a pole with the ENGLISH flag in the corner.

M

Moono75

So what tonights result says is. Leave the team the fuck alone and do it again next week at fortress AB Eden Park.

On a side note I'm really disappointed about the lack of peope who wear a Wallabies jersey out to the pub. Really a scarf isn't cutting it people. Be proud. Too many vagrant supporters out there. Only too happy to point out to the darkeness supporters where they went wrong :D

M

Moono75

About to girt myself by Domaine A Pinot Noir......i really kinda like girt!

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
Huh? Its the world's worst anthem, its a horrible song in fact, not even an anthem. I always turn the volume down when someone starts whining it.

I reckon we could win a lot more silverware in a lot of sports if we changed to a decent anthem, oh and while we are at it, get rid of that horrible rag on a pole with the ENGLISH flag in the corner.
Your username sounds Irish, figures.

Pilfer

Bob McCowan (2)
Agree with first yellow card for Australia, Phipps yellow card was a joke, in the oppositions 22. Particularly frustrating with the constant all blacks slowing of the ruck strategies. Particularly the tackler joining the ruck after its formed and/or leaving through the back disrupting the half backs ball. Happ

Status
Not open for further replies.