• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 8:05pm

Who wins?

• Walabies

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • All Blacks

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Once again. All blacks just defend. Wait for a mistake. Go wide and mental

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Ok then

1. Slipper (c)
  2. Polota-Nau
  3. Kepu
  4. Douglas
  5. Simmons
  6. Fardy
  7. Pocock
  8. Holloway Houston
  9. Frisby
  10. Cooper
  11. Nabuli Mitchell
  12. Hodge
  13. Kerevi
  14. Kellaway
  15. Hunt
  16. Ready
  17. Sio
  18. Talakai
  19. Horwill
  20. Hooper
  21. Powell
  22. To'omua
  23. Magnay

Houston can't make a starting spot in any Tier 2 nation, lol

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeh right. Phips is on one wing. Against the all blacks. We can't expect anything now. Players out of position. Against the all blacks. Whatever.

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
Foley is a flyhalf - why can't he play a territory game. It's entirely on him to have the skill set for his position.

Has he never contemplated hiring a kicking coach himself in order to improve that part of his game?

Its entirely in Foley - he's the guy on the field.

Because he can't kick the ball far enough and even if he could, he has a windup that has been charged down twice tonight.

Can't believe you're giving the coach a pass for this dumpster fire. By your logic, coaches would never be fired as long as they don't pick players out of position.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
That bounce fekotoa got is the story of the all blacks. It would of ran along the ground and made 10m from the try line if it was us running back. Just like Cody tayler getting injured. it's like a blessing for Coles to come on

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
That bounce fekotoa got is the story of the all blacks. It would of ran along the ground and made 10m from the try line if it was us running back. Just like Cody tayler getting injured. it's like a blessing for Coles to come on

So much for the rib cartilage injury

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I was about to say that Kuridrani has probably been our least shit back tonight........... and then that happens.

:oops:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Horne is the best friend forever of Michael. That's the answer

I think he was the outside back cover, you did notice the other 2 number 12s we lost? Bit hard to blame him given he got injured after 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.