• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 8:05pm

Who wins?

• Walabies

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • All Blacks

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
c2192f9c1e4c9eb5c17e1f24affe37eb67c08459f991487cc19016e1c660cd73.jpg

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
It may be up to Foley to fix his game but it is up to Cheika to pick the appropriate players, having regard to the skills the players actually have, not the ones they could conceivably develop with extra training.
He picked a flyhalf.

A flyhalf should be able to kick.

Why the fuck do so many of the Australian players not have a handle of the basics?

Is it RUPA?

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Look at the second half. 10 to 5 in favor of the all blacks and that's with a back line that would struggle at Super level after the injuries. Optimism haha

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
He picked a flyhalf.

A flyhalf should be able to kick.

Why the fuck do so many of the Australian players not have a handle of the basics?

Is it RUPA?

He can't kick, though. And Cheika knows this, or should do. I agree with everything else you've said.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Cruden played 10, Fekitoa played 12 and Ben Smith was at 13. Dagg moved to the wing and Barrett to fullback.

Hope Barrett gets far more time at first-five next week. He, and his magic, was largely absent from the second half with Cruden there.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Are we seeing a better all blacks and Richey Dan Nonu ect were holding them back ?

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Putting a listening device in a sofa isn't that hard.
You clearly didn't read the article properly.

Who would have the motivation to do it?
ARU, betting agencies?????
Do people really think aru would be behind this? Please!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
that was just woeful.

dhp, kuridrani and moore were the worst of the bunch for me. moore lost his composure early in the game and it looked contagious.

the defensive structure looked like a pretty crappy umbrella, with no line speed and 20 metres on the outside. grey should be asked some serious questions after that.

oh and the other thing - wtf was kane douglas doing getting fended by a frigging back? just summed up the entire softness of the run-on forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.