• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2 2023 @ Dunedin 12:35PM Sat 5 Aug

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
The back row in particular looks a lot more balanced. I know there is this infatuation with size at the moment but one of Australia’s strengths is the quality of the dynamic well rounded 7s we throw out routinely, we need to utilise our strengths. A M Hooper or McReight is never going to be the reason we lose a game. T Hooper making much more impact in attack this week, and that’s even with ignoring the try.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
If the rule is "no huddles" then fucking announce it and enf9rce it across the board. While you are at it provide a set amount of time to throw the ball in. This is ridiculous. The sport is a joke.

He had given a series of warnings to the WBs and chose to act in a pretty harmless part of the field. I'll live with it a lot better than last time.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
do they not have any green paint in Dunedin? or even a hose?? the lines are so amateur
I was trying to work out if the soccer line inside Koroibete when he scored was a hindrance, or if it actually helped him. But yeah you’d reckon they could have made a better effort to hide the soccer markings.

Reactions: dru

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
He had given a series of warnings to the WBs and chose to act in a pretty harmless part of the field. I'll live with it a lot better than last time.
Last time Foley was given prior warnings too and ignored them.

Reactions: dru

griffins

Watty Friend (18)
Keen to hear more from those that said Hooper wasn't up to it physically.

Nawqanitawase has been unreal again, but they've all been good. Big test of mental resolve now.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
The players involved probably help you live with it a bit better too. NB this is meant in jest