• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #2 - AUS v NZL, Eden Park, Auckland, August 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Sir Ritchie GOAT, bless his bitter black heart, is putting on a masterclass of malingering, loitering and being a general nuisance. He's teflon coated. Nigel needs to pull his finger out.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think we've been a bit soft so far. We started like there was no hoodoo and seem to get a bit spooked.

We're only 1 try behind and given how we finish I think there should be better composure.

But I think Owens is being as inconsistent as the players.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Really, letting Coles through, which should not have happened, is the key difference.

This year's Wallabies soooooo much better than same team at this venue last year....so far, anyway.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Right now the main point of difference is the breakdown - we're simply being outmuscled.........

Also need guys to be running onto the ball.

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Cheika delivering fire and brimstone speech in locker room.! Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Right now the main point of difference is the breakdown - we're simply being outmuscled...

Also need guys to be running onto the ball.
We have our breakdown ace too play soon. Poey to win more then he loses

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Getting killed at the collisions. Cooper hasn't set the world alight, but he's probably been better than Foley was last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.