• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2. Eden Park, 24th Sept 7.05pm NZT. 5.05 pm AEST, 3.05 WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
It annoys me that we can have a form of obstruction at the rolling maul but players cannot be seen to obstruct chasers on box kicks/mid field bombs. If officials turned a blind eye to all but the really obvious obstructions to protect the catcher, we’d see less contestable kicks and hopefully more actual play.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
It annoys me that we can have a form of obstruction at the rolling maul but players cannot be seen to obstruct chasers on box kicks/mid field bombs. If officials turned a blind eye to all but the really obvious obstructions to protect the catcher, we’d see less contestable kicks and hopefully more actual play.
Except of course players always block chasers.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Except of course players always block chasers.
Not well enough obviously, otherwise it wouldn’t be a go to tactic for every team every few minutes.
And it only arbitrarily get called.
It’s more the contradiction in the laws that gives teams more chance to ruin the spectacle within the laws.

notdeadyet

Stan Wickham (3)
Jed was the one that lifted him and dropped him. He caused the 'above horizontal' angle - its why he went to the sinbin
agree to disagree; holloway definitely lifted then wilson put in and pelvic girdle went up ...
pedantic point as i said and yellow given to the correct team ...

Status
Not open for further replies.