• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, Wellington, 27 August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

What the fuck is Poite doing? goes to blow a penalty to the ABs then changes his mind and gifts one to the ABs

What he was doing was considering giving a penalty to the Wobblies, but decided they had won the ball, then the AB's looked like turning it back over and Moore from a completely off side position picked the ball up. Penalty.

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
What he was doing was considering giving a penalty to the Wobblies, but decided they had won the ball, then the AB's looked like turning it back over and Moore from a completely off side position picked the ball up. Penalty.
Are you watching the game?

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I can't believe the number of All black FORWARD PASSES these three guys in blue and white have missed!!
Is it not time for full-time (well paid) referees?!!
What's that you say, we already have them? Oh, sorry.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
DHP gets stood up again and the ABs go over way too easily in the end

They've had over 90℅ possession in the last 10 mins though

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
What the fuck is Poite doing? goes to blow a penalty to the ABs then changes his mind and gifts one to the ABs

I think he is the living embodiment of the Da Vinci code. Nobody knows what the fuck he is all about.
That aside, our forwards once again getting their asses handed to them on a plate, with predictable results.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Enjoying a "Without a Paddle" - Sour Ale from Nomad Brewing while watching the test.

Great brew if you like a sour ale, but seems so appropriate for my state of mind while watching this performance from the Men in Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.