• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, Wellington, 27 August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Well done all blacks, but pretty cynical at the end. Poite just wanted it to be over.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Scoreline wasnt as bad, but I felt like we didn't play any better, the ABs just weren't quite as clinical.

Lineout disintegrated once again.
Scrum didn't hold up
Backline defence wasnt up to it.

Penalties while in attack earlier in the game killed any chance we had

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Enjoying a "Without a Paddle" - Sour Ale from Nomad Brewing while watching the test.

Great brew if you like a sour ale, but seems so appropriate for my state of mind while watching this performance from the Men in Gold.

Man up, HJ. The men in gold have (marginally), and so must you!!

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
I'm gunna do it. I'm going to be THAT guy.

Poite just took a steaming turd on the legitimacy of world rugby. No wonder it's dying in the Southern Hemisphere. That was utterly unwatchable.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
ABs just too good again - dare I say it, did us up front again. Much better intent and commitment from the Wallabies but just well off the pace of the ABs, unfortunately.
Talking of off the pace..............
Poite. Je ne sais pas.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Positives:

Coleman = success (besides that idiotic yellow)
Cooper = success - kicked very well, finally a playmaking 10, defence still iffy
Hodge = success - real nice kick from half way
Genia = getting back to his best

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Scoreline wasnt as bad, but I felt like we didn't play any better, the ABs just weren't quite as clinical.

Lineout disintegrated once again.
Scrum didn't hold up
Backline defence wasnt up to it.

Penalties while in attack earlier in the game killed any chance we had

Yes, they missed Sam Carter!!!!

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
If I was a Wallaby I'd be pretty pissed I didn't drop a shoulder into Coles's tender rib cartilage last week. Bugger the Bledisloe, that's an opportunity that went begging.

I do wonder what KPI's Nathan Grey is meeting to keep his job. Something like 70 points the Aye-be's have put on us in two matches.....

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Positives:

Coleman = success (besides that idiotic yellow)
Cooper = success - kicked very well, finally a playmaking 10, defence still iffy
Hodge = success - real nice kick from half way
Genia = getting back to his best
Coleman's calling the lineout. If we blame Simmons for last week......

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
How to fix the line-out?

Dropping the Pooper is all we got left but it's pretty evident our jumpers are just so slow so not sure how big of a difference that will make.

Inject Sam Carter? Nah.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Can someone please tell me: precisely what value is Larkham adding as Attack Coach, where do we see his craft usefully applied in the last 5 Tests we've played?

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
Poite was indecisive all match.
image.jpeg

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
Positives:

Cooper played well.
We have a genuine long range kicker.

Negatives:

Kerevi didn't do anythng that Kurindrani hasn't been doing and isn't as good in defence.
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) needs to go.
DHP's defence
Foley's kicking out of hand still weak. Not long enough and all too often not out.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
How to fix the line-out?

Dropping the Pooper is all we got left but it's pretty evident our jumpers are just so slow so not sure how big of a difference that will make.

Inject Sam Carter? Nah.
Carter's an option but i agree, Timani to eight.

Houndi

Frank Nicholson (4)
What do the wallabies have to do to get a fair go with the refs? Why is a guy like Peyper on the sideline? Peyper has been officiating southern hemisphere rugby all year, I just do not understand it. Excellent effort from the boys tonight, especially Folau, Genia, Cooper, Hooper, Mumm, Kepu, Sio and TPN. We need to address the way we defend out wide and the lineout throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.