• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Brumbies SF, June 11 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I mean this is the blues that until recently could not win despite how many ABs they had in their side…
Blues can lose from anywhere on the park. It's in their DNA. It's seems like about 6 months ago they were still on the 12,000 losses in a row to NZ teams losing streak.

Ref O'Qweef is a yes. Wont be duped by ACT ruck crash and awe tactics and won't be bullied by Nic White. Unlike terrified Damon Murphy and petrified Bazza Pickerill.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Barrett and RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) to carve them up….I want Brumbies to win but love watching those two Blues.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Did not know Dismal was whites love child - explains the good looks
@Dismal Pillock on the way to the game with papa

1654640652239.png

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
BRUMBIES (1-15): James Slipper, Folau Fainga’a, Allan Ala'alatoa, Darcy Swain, Caderyn Neville, Tom Hooper, Pete Samu, Rob Valetini, Nic White, Noah Lolesio, Andy Muirhead, Irae Simone, Ollie Sapsford, Tom Wright, Tom Banks

That's a big backrow I like it..

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
RESERVES: Lachlan Lonergan, Scott Sio, Sefo Kautai, Nick Frost, Luke Reimer, Jahrome Brown, Ryan Lonergan, Hudson Creighton

Pretty handy bench as well... Going to just bash them into submission..

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Blues can lose from anywhere on the park. It's in their DNA. It's seems like about 6 months ago they were still on the 12,000 losses in a row to NZ teams losing streak.

Ref O'Qweef is a yes. Wont be duped by ACT ruck crash and awe tactics and won't be bullied by Nic White. Unlike terrified Damon Murphy and petrified Bazza Pickerill.

You remind me dismal why you have every right to celebrate the blues with a zillion gifs after many lean years. I guess you know first hand what it is like to be an oz rugby supporter for the last 8 years. Can you tell us where we are in the 7 stages of grief.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Loss Bleus:

1. Alex Hodgman (53 Blues caps)

2. Kurt Eklund (36)

3. Nepo Laulala (24)

4. Josh Goodhue (45)

5. Tom Robinson (43)

6. Akira Ioane (93)

7. Adrian Choat (18)

8. Hoskins Sotutu (35)

9. Finlay Christie (29)