• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Drua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Riccitelli you feeble little dumbarse, just fucking go away.

Fairly lazy 1st half from Loss Bleus. Bit gunshy on doing the snotwork in the face of the Fijian physicality.

Telea has been utterly emasculated every time he's touched the ball

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Two questions !
Did someone forget to wake the Blues up this morning, they look like they sleepwalking,
And secondly, can anyome remember a poorer game by a 9 than this Blues boy?

Also whete the f*** did Stamget this camera crew from?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ that's three, mate :cool:

Answers are 1. It would appear so. 2. Struggling to think of one. 3. Down the markets?

Sky Movie Classics has got Sid & Nancy on, I might watch that instead.

For a bit... in case it's the Director's Cut & Sid doesn't stab Nancy to death for being a whiney junkie as opposed to a sullen one...

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LOL@SBW giving his expert rugby analysis, hilarious considering he never even learned the bloody rules to the sport he occasionally pretended to play between hoary great injury breaks #cosplay_allblack

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
What are the laws about the ball coming out of the scrum? Looked like it came out of that last scrum under the flankers chest which seems a bit sus. Would expect a lot more under pressure scrums to use it if it were a legal technique.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Makes up for the fluffed try to open the half.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Kneepkens is rapid but doesn't seem to have any step or guile whatsoever. Just able to run hard and fast in a straight line. Kinda limits you can do unless your built like Clarke or Fainga'anuku.

young gun

Fred Wood (13)
So how did the ref miss the Blues player taking the Drua jumper out from the kick off. Clearly in the air, landed heavily. Is he incompetent or .... ? I can't make up my mind

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Blues with the 4D chess moves to confuse absolutely everyone and, somehow, earn a penalty for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.