• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Absolutely. Outsiders see Aus with 5 soup teams as too much dilution which in turn weakens all 5 teams but anyone with the temerity to suggest the 2 losing franchises merge to strengthen the entire cohort is greeted on GAGR with a massive flaming.
It's a little more selective though: as I alluded to last night Aus posters can suggest a Brums-Rebs merger & barely anyone raises an eyebrow but a kiwi can't so much as say "y'know what? That might not be the stupidest thing I've ever heard" without the resident anti-all things NZR faction jumping down their throat.
Stop trying to resurrect that stinking bloated corpse of a thread motherfuckers.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Stop trying to resurrect that stinking bloated corpse of a thread motherfuckers.
Oh, you mean this one?

gagrflow.png

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
O
I think NZ having more teams would be a good thing, they will tell you they can't afford it.
Or will tell the truth, to improve a competition you don't bring best teams down to the level of supposed weakest, you bring weakest teams up to top level. And that uis happening already. NZ can't substain anymore teams anyway, now we have got MP (Moana Pasifika) (basically made up from NZ teams) you will see the depth here getting tested severely , just read Razor Robertson's comments on fact a few players getting used this year are from pool of almost players. We lose an awful lot more players to Japan and Europe than Aus etc and it bites here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.