• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Reds, Sat 14 May, 2022. Eden Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Watch now as the ref tries to even up the penalty score with 5min to go. It’s like it’s in the Kiwi reffing law book or something.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Never easy to win at the best of times in NZ but when it's like this they can't even make it competitive.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
The Reds is disarray. Hate to say it but it seems they’re on a downward trajectory. I know we are playing the Blues but our basics are not encouraging. Missed tackles are a concern. Why take McDermott off to replace with someone quite a few levels below. I hope all the development dollars are going into a front row program. We need a big shake-up.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I dont think the Reds are on a downward trajectory. If anything, they've plateaued. Last year they were good against Aus sides and largely shite against the Kiwis. Same this year.

They do seem utterly incapable of fielding a full strength side two weeks in a row though.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
OMfG what a lame sore loser sookfest this thread is.

Executive Summary Of Match Thread Reasons Why The Heroic and Noble and Saintly Queensland Reds Just Shipped 50 Points:

- cheating kiwis
- cheating stupid kiwi ref
- cheating New Zealanders
- coming in from the side
- not enough yellow cards
- the maul stopped
- the sun
- the earth
- the heavens
- the stars
- the light
- the dark
- the moon
- the dew
- the dewish banking conspiracy

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)

Executive Summary Of Match Thread Reasons Why The Heroic and Noble and Saintly Queensland Reds Just Shipped 50 Points:

- cheating kiwis
- the maul stopped
- the sun
- the earth
- the heavens
- the stars
- the light
- the dark
- the moon
- the dew
You forgot cheat... Nah you got most of it.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
cognitively sub-par
d244cbf82727a465a893dd83fabe6cf7.gif

But they finally got players like Barrett and Tucker/Darry/Romano who injects industry and structure
@Jeffrey = Ali's Choice and with that I claim my 5 pounds.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
the blues played ok i guess

- cheating kiwis
- the maul stopped
- the sun
- the earth
- the heavens
- the stars
- the light
- the dark
- the moon
- the dew

perhaps, just maybe, the reds gave in to avoid some sort diabolical meme war and an influx of gifs slowing every australian's internet speeds?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What I can't believe are the blues fans on Facebook saying they were hard done by haha. Delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.