• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brisbane Grade Rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens game

Allen Oxlade (6)
Created in the hope of promoting Grade Rugby around Brisbane. While Qld Premier is our pinnacle rugby in the state it can only be as strong as the grades that play underneath this.
With the naming of the new QRU comps it gives the opportunity to for us to forum what is going on in Grade football. Eg: how well is Norths 2nds going 6 from 6. While the experts may say well it's only 2nd Grade but it takes skill to achieve this thus far. Designed to be positive and promote what's going on in grass roots land.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Alas, I regret having to post this upon reading the above whilst looking for the appropriate thread, but a twitter from Gordon rugby club states:

'Hope everything is fine up in Brisbane with one of the West's coaches being taken to hospital and the match called off.'

Anyone able to shed light on this please?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sully was there. Originally thought to be a coach but apparently it was a spectator heart attack. As the game was called off I'm suspecting it was a player's parent? Nothing confirmed yet. Hope it's not serious.

Heavens game

Allen Oxlade (6)
Geez hope everything is ok. Wondered why it was postponed. We thought it must of been a Gold Coast twister rolling through. Hope all concerned are ok. Unfortunately a long day for the Bulldogs across all grades.

Heavens game

Allen Oxlade (6)
Looking forward to Logan vs Norths in 2nd Grade this Saturday should be a real good contest. Top of the table clash where hopefully Logan can give this red hot Norths team a run for their money should be a really good match.

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
I honestly can't see that Norths 2nd grade team losing. The same group of players (all ex-prems) won a premiership at GPS in 2012 in a similar grade, they only dropped one game and won the GF by something like 40 points. Still though, would be good to see them get knocked off as payback for leaving the Gallopers!! Haha

Heavens game

Allen Oxlade (6)
I honestly can't see that Norths 2nd grade team losing. The same group of players (all ex-prems) won a premiership at GPS in 2012 in a similar grade, they only dropped one game and won the GF by something like 40 points. Still though, would be good to see them get knocked off as payback for leaving the Gallopers!! Haha
Yeah they drew on the weekend Nil all against Logan was a good watch.

Heavens game

Allen Oxlade (6)
Awesome progress by Logan as a club punching above their weight on club aggregate

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 289
Status
Not open for further replies.