• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

British & Irish Lions tour of New Zealand (2017)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
hope it was worth it cos its going down in NZ rugby folklore history as the "we 'ave a deal" tour.

ps fuck Sonny Bill and fuck France.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...or-that-cost-all-blacks-series-win-over-lions

giphy.gif

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Maybe it's a case of Lost In Translation but I seriously doubt that Poite trashed his dressing room & we're only finding out about it four years later. Would've been all over social media within days if not hours. I'm also sceptical re: the supposed 'phone call from "someone" at World Rugby, that place leaks like the proverbial and, again, such a call would've been revealed or at least rumoured well before now. Makes me wonder if Poite has a book in the works.......

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
From what I read, it sounds like his more disappointed that he made a mistake in a way that would be talked about after the result. Not that changing his decision was the wrong thing to do, that he got it wrong and the outcome is now all that is remembered.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
From what I read, it sounds like his more disappointed that he made a mistake in a way that would be talked about after the result. Not that changing his decision was the wrong thing to do, that he got it wrong and the outcome is now all that is remembered.

Really pisses me off the most about it? Ok he made a mistake, but if he made the same mistake in first minute and not last would it have been seen even noticed or talked about? It was a mistake, and hey I was at the game and could of counted a lot more mistakes that the players made. It's rugby, sometimes things go your way sometimes they don't!