• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What does the article actually say?

Because Kimlin was quoted in the past week or so saying Grenoble had made an offer but he's still weighing up his options..........

jauzy19

Ward Prentice (10)
He has agreed to join Grenoble according to their sources. Le Dauphiné Libéré is the local newspaper of the region of Grenoble.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Gotta say, the Brums are looking a mite scary for the rest of us. They didn't quite have that last 1% tonight in the second half, but the Rebels of old would have had 50 against them.

Bodes well for Wallabies, not so well for Tahs, Reds et al. Could be tough to beat in the Aussie conference this year.
Last night proved Brumbies are the real deal in 2013. Absorbed everything that the Rebels threw at them in 1st half and then came out in 2nd half and did the job with style. Good all over the park and played positive and entertaining rugby (as did the Rebels). 2 entertaining Aussie derbies in a row - are they finally getting the message?

Well done both teams.

Jake White is proving to be a great buy for the Brumbies he's certainly instilled a coherent playing style and they're all playing with confidence.

Great for Aussie rugby.

P

Paradox

What does the article actually say?

Because Kimlin was quoted in the past week or so saying Grenoble had made an offer but he's still weighing up his options....

Kimlin still harbors Wallaby ambitions and based on his 2 first rounds he's brought back intensity to his game. Would be surprised to see him leave. Topped tackle could in round 1 for Bs and was pretty good with ball in hand. Looked good against Rebs as well.

EDIT: He's off. Shame, always liked him. I wonder who will replace him for next season. Mowen to six, Auelua or Vaea 8 I guess.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/spo...mbies-to-sign-french-deal-20130223-2exs5.html

P

Paradox

Brumbies have equaled the record for most game won on the trot (no pun intended) away from home (6 at this stage).

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The most impressive thing about the Brumbies 2 wins so far is that they've had zero points scored against them in the second half in both matches.........

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Brumbies have equaled the record for most game won on the trot (no pun intended) away from home (6 at this stage).
If they beat the Sharks in Durban, they take the 7 in a row. And revenge for last year, big Ben Alexander will want that more than most.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
The most impressive thing about the Brumbies 2 wins so far is that they've had zero points scored against them in the second half in both matches...
It's the adaptation to the ref and the superior fitness that is taking them home. That will only improve as the season goes on.

P

Paradox

Mogg has added 11kgs to his frame apparently this season. I can't really see it myself but that's a lot of muscle to gain.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I wasn't a big fan of Mogg but the last 2 games have made me change my mind. He reminds me a bit of Chris Latham in his early seasons with the Reds. He has a monster boot and is really quick. I think the extra size he's put on has given him a bit more confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.