• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
So what would attract Lilo to the Rebels Melbourne?

Family for one, better coffee and warmer weather. He also might relish the mentoring role he will play with Bryce. Plus he gets to hang out with the good folk that makes up GAGR mexico. I'm guessing you still reside south of the Murray? that's OK, we can co-op you as a honorary member.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Family for one, better coffee and warmer weather. He also might relish the mentoring role he will play with Bryce. Plus he gets to hang out with the good folk that makes up GAGR mexico. I'm guessing you still reside south of the Murray? that's OK, we can co-op you as a honorary member.
He has family here as well and Matt To'omua to make his coffee.......next

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
4 years in QLD 6 in WA married to a West Aussie and still has a house in Perth I think there's enough grounds there to claim him as a sandgroper.

Fair call Gaffa I'm happy to concede a 60/40 share but your portion includes the knee.

(Next time I'll also have to bring a bigger tackle box).

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
He has family here as well and Matt To'omua to make his coffee...next

I'm guessing he has more family down here and Matt can't make a better coffee than most of the baristas in Melbourne. Melbourne is the Australian capital of Coffee and Cafes, why not ply your trade down here and enjoy that every day.

Reg also makes a valid point that he was dropped for McCabe and will probably lose his starting spot to him again. Yes he was recovering from off-season surgery, but with the Pat is playing its impossible to keep him on the pine for long. He seems like the type of guy who would relish a mentioning role and there is one custom-built for him down here with Bryce.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Maybe we should take Lealiifano on his word when he said he wouldn't play for another Australian team

And as I've said a few times I believe he is a man of his word, however you can't discount external forces having a factor in this. You would think the ARU are very nervous after the central contracting scheme announced by the NRL yesterday, so they are going to spend their top-u money wisely. not saying that Lilo isn't deserving of one, just saying that it will probably be less.

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
Having done a couple of triathlon swims in Lake Burley Griffin, all I can say is
puke.gif

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
How could anyone not want to bid on this?

This item has been kindly donated by Canberra Greyhound Racing Club Inc.
With a proud family connection to the Canberra Greyhound Racing Club, Robbie Coleman is “the” UC Brumbies expert when it comes to greyhound breeding, racing and betting! This fantastic package includes:
  • Robbie Coleman as your host
  • free entry
  • race books
  • drink vouchers
  • canapés for 10-20 people
  • naming rights to a race on the night which will be promoted on Sky Channel
  • national papers
  • race day program and online sporting websites
  • corporate embroidered satin rug to present to the winning dog with photographs of the presentation as a memento.
https://www.allbids.com.au/Buy/?ID=600834

Status
Not open for further replies.