• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Force Rnd 4 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Cleaning out players not bound to the ruck and laying on the wrong side of the ruck. Not saying the Force are saints, but the Brumbies appear to be getting away with the best of it.

If you watch alby and hear the ref he puts his feet around them to stop them rolling away.. But fair.. I'll put my hand up and say I dont really get the break down.. hence why i ask, and we do seem to end up in the way .. alittle too much to be accidently

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
That half was better for the Force than I expected. What can you expect against a Wallaby backline? Sio and Vaea have been great for the Brumbies. I really like the ref. Think he is doing a good job. Our set piece is holding up a lot better than last week. Hope we don't fall away in the second half.

I like the ref, he just reffing what he see's no hollywood, no bias.. just look this is what I want.. do it both of you or I'll blow you..

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Tomane Tarzan at super level..Jane for Wallabies

His had a few good games at wallabies, but I put him in the rung below Speight, Cummins, JOC (James O'Connor), AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) at wing.. But his young big and strong.. He'll be around for a while..

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
That's a let off and a half for the brumbies. Alcock forces the mistake from Kuridrani but there was a long advantage for a knock on. Fardy goes off for Smiler, had a little treatment earlier but it would seem to be just a little rest for the Frady who plays big minutes normally.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
White takes advantage of a rumbling maul. Try brums. bonus point. 24-8. White to take the kick, missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.