• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Rebels, Canberra - 2011R17

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Army_Gav

I know its some time off, however a contingent of the Army will be travelling up from Melbourne for this match.

We're interested in meeting up with GAGR types in the nations capital for a brew or too, maybe some Rugby.

Zinzan

Herbert Moran (7)
Sorry mate, no more Brumbies Fans in Canberra. Best you stay in Melbourne....its warmer there.

Zinzan

Herbert Moran (7)
I'll be at the game and happy to catch up with the crew. And I will be wearing my yellow hat.

Thats Great 'Rugbyskier', you, your yellow hat & the crew from Melb will be part of a new record..........lowest ever crowd attendance.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Who watched Kafe's Breakdown? I couldn't believe what I was watching. Front rowers used as ball distributors, no wonder the Brumbies suck.

brumsfan

Sydney Middleton (9)
Slow running and handling forwards in the backline are half the problem, they must get tighter to win games. Forwards determin who win games, backs decide by how much. We are not playing as a pack and seem to only focus on league style runners not ball winners.

A

Army_Gav

Trying to organize a location with BJ. Surprised he hasn't noticed this thread yet.

B

Burnsy12

Valentine spends more time standing over each ruck than Phibbs spends on the field. It's rare to find anyone who thinks that Valentine has been anything other than hopeless - yet he's the only halfback who's been given a shot. The halfback match up should be Phibbs vs Phipps, it might even make the fox sports commentary worth listening too for a change.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wig & Pen is the best pub in Canberra, and their brews are incredible.

Apparently the owner is selling the place though so it could be the death of yet another good Canberra establishment.

Hopefully a new owner will keep it going and maybe clear out the incredibly rude bar staff they've kept on for the past couple of years.

A

Army_Gav

Wig & Pen is the best pub in Canberra, and their brews are incredible.

Apparently the owner is selling the place though so it could be the death of yet another good Canberra establishment.

Hopefully a new owner will keep it going and maybe clear out the incredibly rude bar staff they've kept on for the past couple of years.
Is that a vote for Wig & Pen?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm not in Canberra anymore, but if I was there I would give 5 thumbs up for the Wig & Pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.