• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Waratahs Super Rugby-R4 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Can't help but cringe everytime Kearns commentates. How come Marto and Canno don't commentate this kind of match.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Well done Brumbies. Make the most of it. Fill your stadium and bring the people of Canberra back to the game.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Can't help but cringe everytime Kearns commentates. How come Marto and Canno don't commentate this kind of match.

You think they're any better??

but I'll give you a hint: If they Force were playing - Canno and if the Reds were playing - Marto

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Fuck me Kearns you idiot. Has a go at Folau's chip kick because it "never works" and then says laps up Coleman's.

Yeah he kind of exaggerated with the never seen one come off out of thousands. Like everything else it's about executing it well and selecting the right time to do it.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Great game Brumbies. Real deal.
Tahs can take, well, hmmmm, ummmm, four-fifths of 37% of the better part of FUCKING NOTHING from that steaming pile of excrement. It wasn't like the Brumbies did anything UNEXPECTED!!!! I mean, do they have a fucking DVD player at Moore Park? Have they lost the remote?
Maybe Cheika should draw a stick-figure diagram of how the Brumbies would hit them?

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Have to say Tahs are about where I expected (obviously not hoped) us to be at this stage of the rebuilding. Very similar to Cheika's early days here at Leinster. Obviously no guarantee the Tahs will see similar improvement to Leinster under him. Still it's too early to hit the panic button.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
You think they're any better??

but I'll give you a hint: If they Force were playing - Canno and if the Reds were playing - Marto
I understand what you mean but would rather a one-eyed Tah supporter - Kearns - commentating a match not involving the tahs.
But yeah, doesn't say alot about the commentators when Canno and Marto are the alternatives...

Status
Not open for further replies.