• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavio

Ward Prentice (10)
You are one hell of a cynic if you think Barker as an institution had any more to do with it than Waverley as an institution does the tanked OBs that regularly turn up on their Northern sideline and abuse visiting school boys who have the misfortune of being tackled over the sideline or throwing into a line out in that vicinity. I’m sure both the BC and Waves heads would consider it a pox on the way they are perceived to host a match and would love to stamp it out. If anyone has a simple and practical suggestion as to how I’m sure they would love to hear it.

Do what Riverview and Joeys did after an OB debacle one year - played the 1 XV at 10am until the OB's could prove they could behave themselves. My Nephew was in the middle of it, View boys got loaded at the Longie and the Joeys boys got loaded at the Three H's Pissed idiots the school has no control over

It worked

Best thing is my Daughter wants to go over and support her school, she has taken an unusual interest in Rugby this year

casrugby2017

Frank Nicholson (4)
Knox V Aloys shaping up to be a big OB turnout from Aloys, not sure it will be to a 'waverly extent' but im sure they will be getting into the knox boys. 1st XI soccer playing at 2pm before the 1xv.... should be a big crowd at College oval. Going to be a good match between 2 decent sides. Knox back to full strength today whilst aloys missing a few from last weeks battle at barker. Knox to get up (only by a few) but you can never underestimate this aloys side.

BRUMBIEJACK

Larry Dwyer (12)
Knox V Aloys shaping up to be a big OB turnout from Aloys, not sure it will be to a 'waverly extent' but im sure they will be getting into the knox boys. 1st XI soccer playing at 2pm before the 1xv.. should be a big crowd at College oval. Going to be a good match between 2 decent sides. Knox back to full strength today whilst aloys missing a few from last weeks battle at barker. Knox to get up (only by a few) but you can never underestimate this aloys side.

Aloys definitely have home ground advantage re OB behaviour - bloody long walk from nearest pub (Willoughby Hotel ?).

S

sidelineview

Its bloody windy at Death Valley.
Reimer's not listed in the program. Playing ducks and drakes?
And soccer is being played on the hallowed rugby Queens Park 1. Whats the world coming to .... ?!

Joker

Greg Davis (50)

Barker take a dive

robbendiving.gif

S

sidelineview

Its bloody windy at Death Valley.
Reimer's not listed in the program. Playing ducks and drakes?
And soccer is being played on the hallowed rugby Queens Park 1. Whats the world coming to .. ?!

Pollards not listed in the program either.
Gee i wonder if they're playing?

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
I heard Reimer might be playing off the bench

Guess we will see

Pollard too?! Yikes. Geez almost makes me think to go to hunters hill

Nah ... it will still be game on

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
I’ll post from Trinity while my battery lasts. According to program the teams (1 to 15) are (T) Ginia, Hawkes, Lambert, Yazbek, Austin, Tosich, Chesterfield, Eid, Chambers, Edmed, Hennessy, Ieremia, Ilias, De Domenighi, Vuki. (C) Hayman, Christopher, McCaffery, Tasker, May, Tagg, Carroll, O’Reilly, Smith, Pakutoa, North, Vicars, Ritchie, Lamens.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
7-5 to Cranbrook at half time in 2s.

Say what you like about their Rugby teams, but Cranbrook do turn up with a splendidly groomed set of mothers.

It’s supposed to be a compulsory home game for Trinity but nothing resembling a crowd has yet assembled.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Another scuffle and the game was getting nasty so the ref called full time 10 minutes early. 14-5 to Cranbrook in 2s.

Status
Not open for further replies.