• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2019

Walshy81

Sydney Middleton (9)
To be fair, I don't think the argument is the same for both schools.
Since Aloys' most recent premiership, Brook have won it 5 times. Sure, that's not nearly as much as Kn, B & W, but it is a notable difference. Trinity's record about the same as Brook.
St. Aloysius – 1933 (joint), 1972 (joint), 1978
Cranbrook School – 1930, 1931, 1933 (joint), 1943, 1960, 1969, 1972, 1973, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1994, 2014

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
409.gif

Walshy81

Sydney Middleton (9)
I'm on to you Joker...!!

5537a9eb093a940c35d8d6d5f549e2a9

‘THE JOKER’ RETURNS: POLICE ALLEGE SHUT-DOWN DRUG RING

Police have uncovered a ‘highly organised’ alleged drug ring known as The Joker for the second time, and say it was run like any successful small business, with a central call centre, a sophisticated delivery system and special promotional offers.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Apologies. This is more like it.

p90269720_highres_rolls-royce-motor-ca.jpg

Joker,

Will we have the pleasure of your company this Sat at QP1?
Hope so, if you dare to ask for WLF at the BBQ, let me know a time, and I will shout you a Bondi Burger.
This will soothe the long trip home!

Ha, COP THAT JOE BOY!

Big_Senditure

Stan Wickham (3)
Since Aloys' most recent premiership, Brook have won it 5 times. Sure, that's not nearly as much as Kn, B & W, but it is a notable difference. Trinity's record about the same as Brook.
Cranbrook School – 1930, 1931, 1933 (joint), 1943, 1960, 1969, 1972, 1973, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1994, 2014

I understand that in the past Cranbrook may have been successful but this year Cranbrook's opposition is poor. Pius (bottom of ISA), Sydney Grammar (3rd Grade comp) and such are not going to test Cranbrook. Trinity on the other hand have vs Newington and Shore who are much bigger tests. And the same is similar for Knox, Barker and Waverly. So although Brook may have a strong team, like Aloys a weak set of trial games will not test those boys.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)

I heard that Cranbrook have 6 teams in the opens, in so that is a significant increase from recent past years where they might have had only 3. Is Brad Gill making a impact over there

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Only 5? when my brother-in-law went he said they went down to the 8ths.

Well if the girls just gave up netball they could field eight teams I am sure.
I recall the days when Barker was a boys school and the Knox boys would battle them on the red rattlers.
That shows my age

R

RuggerFan1

Well if the girls just gave up netball they could field eight teams I am sure.
I recall the days when Barker was a boys school and the Knox boys would battle them on the red rattlers.
That shows my age

He only left in about 12 years ago, fine rugby player as well.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
I'll take two..its a long way home to where I live the Golden West of Sydney

W80115_WorksBurger_XXL.jpg

Oki Doki,

Joker the "Riddle" is simple, look for the BBQ tents, right next to the Pavilion, tell me a time around 1.30pm (hint) that you may frequent. I will vanish after that!

The Password is "Waves to win - Again", not really, just doing a you " Joking" and the coast will be clear!

Over to you for confirmation, may be the best team win.

Have you ever had so much fun at a footy game!

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
SDW I heard from a Waverley dad that his son (younger age groups so may not be 100% reliable) told him Volkman is out for some time, if not season. Have you heard anything?
You might be right ... I heard he had a knee issue... but I was optimistic

If you are right ... whether Lathan hutch-Walters goes to 10? However long as he passes it

I like lathan at 12 .... but I’d be wanting to see sometimes a cut out pass to Levi

Anyway coach Cornish has a great track record with moulding 10s (fly halves)

However Gibbs is freakishly talented ... I gather he is a handy cricketer.

He gets defenders guessing... and if he doesn’t burn you himself

He will set up the likes of Dan O’Brien

So if no Ron volkman my money sadly will be on joeys. Heart always with the double v.

Wlf, they never seem to play 16As later ... say before 3rds ... they should... altgh I see the junior school 1st Xv gets a run, which is nice for those kids

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Ps I think Waverley should take a leaf out of scots college’s Dr Lambo book

Ban these Mickey Mouse sports.

I am not a soccer hater ... so I guess that and maybe even afl, is ok

However to me should be team sports

It’s a good educational tool

What are half these kids doing? It ain’t studying ... I tell u that

As Waverley should go down further than 5ths

If scots has a 10ths and joeys a 12ths