• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2019

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
22- 5 at Death Valley.....

giphy.gif

HaynePlane420

Frank Row (1)
@WLF famous last words, not looking like Waverley in contention this year - shame they are extremely overhyped in this forum and their supporters spreading false information.

Attachments

• 56E3418A-F06E-48D2-9EDF-42DB98F176B8.jpeg
    56E3418A-F06E-48D2-9EDF-42DB98F176B8.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 291

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
So two rounds in it’s Barker on two wins, Waverley on none, everyone else on one. It’s Barker in the box seat, Waverley out of contention unless every other result falls it’s way - and it’s now safe to say that anyone can beat anyone. Seriously interesting competition.

Overtime

Herbert Moran (7)
As an old Aloys 1st xv player I got great pleasure reading the score here today particularly given all the banter regarding Aloys this week LOL. I rely on you guys as I live in Melbourne and can’t make the games.Thanks for the continued updates.

P. Parker

Allen Oxlade (6)
WLF/SDW - commiserations.

One can only assume the Waverley boys are just as battered/bruised/injured as the Knox boys are after last weeks efforts.

For me, I am now Waverleys #1 supporter for the rest of the season...

GO WAVES!!!

P. Parker

Allen Oxlade (6)
Full time at Hordern.

Knox win 6th’s, 5th’s, 4th’s and 3rd’s.

Knox 3rd’s making up for their 1st’s/2nd’s last night with great enthusiasm and support play. Final score, Knox 50-7.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Wow that is an upset.

Complacency?! wlf.... what happened? I was at Bellevue hill

Either way very good for aloys.... and good for cas comp

so much as I am disappointed as a Waverley supporter

However a lesson to be learnt ...for future Waverley teams

and full credit to Aloys ... maybe brains over brawn

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Wow that is an upset.

Complacency?! wlf.. what happened? I was at Bellevue hill

Either way very good for aloys.. and good for cas comp

so much as I am disappointed as a Waverley supporter

However a lesson to be learnt .for future Waverley teams

and full credit to Aloys . maybe brains over brawn

FULL credit to Aloys, they played with all heart and well and truly deserved to win.
The Waves were poor again, I really can't find the words after their strong showing against the GPS schools.
For once I am gobsmacked but as many have previously pointed out, in school boy rugby things can happen.
I can now certify that.

Walshy81

Sydney Middleton (9)
As an old Aloys 1st xv player I got great pleasure reading the score here today particularly given all the banter regarding Aloys this week LOL. I rely on you guys as I live in Melbourne and can’t make the games.Thanks for the continued updates.

I’m sure it felt good. As a Cranbrook OB I feel we cop more than our fair share of banter too.
Good on Aloys, great result. No one picked it.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
As a Barker supporter, we never ever take a Aloys game for granted. The memory of Alex Diamond strolling through our entire team 4 years ago is still far to fresh. Its great that Aloys have a win and shows the close game between Trinity and Aloys puts both teams on the danger game radar for the rest of the CAS comp.

This CAS comp is wide open. But for those who think Barker are a pushover just have a look at the Riverview, Newington, Kings results. Barker was without their top players, (Pollard, Brown, Cameron, Galloway for much of them. Our 2nds lads competently filled in and now they have the results on the board.

Also the Barker 16As are going well too. Despite losing all its matches against the GPS sides, the Barker 1st XV were always in the hunt. If the lads can go uninjured through the rep season then they will be hard to stop.

That said, the last 3 games will be tough. The fat lady is a long way from singing.

I do wish the Barker lads all the best in the rep rounds. Despite being accused of wearing Red goggles, given the Reds forwards have not been bested by any GPS side this year, I think every one of the lads stands a chance to be in either of the CAS sides.