• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantine

Stan Wickham (3)
Believe Waverly are playing St Eddys at Waverley on that date.Played them last year at around the same time in Canberra.
This week internal trials.

Constantine

Stan Wickham (3)
Other upcoming CAS games that i know of:
Trinity v St Andrews 26/3 home
Trinity v St Stannies 2/4 away

St Aloys v Cranbrook 26 /3 at Cranbrook
ST Aloys v St Andrews 2/4 at St Andrews

Unsure of Barker and Knox but Barker usually have a traditional fixture v St Stannies following Trinity game.The results last year gave a pretty good comparion of how the two CAS teams fared against each other in the year.

W

waves

what is munro's injury? Everyone is entitled to one bad game surely and see how Dougherty is a year older perhaps he deserves another chance. Still can't agree with you on Johnson slotting right in at 12. Why move a kid that is a great 7 and works hard in the forward pack? What about Jack Reign in the centres, his defence is rock solid.

Jack Johnson is being moved to 12 because Waverley have no-one else Jack Reign could prosper in the centres but more 13 then 12 and game between Waverley and St Edmonds have been cancelled because St Edmonds don't want to travel to Sydney this year so Waverley are having an internal trial.

N

ned

Jack Johnson is being moved to 12 because Waverley have no-one else Jack Reign could prosper in the centres but more 13 then 12 and game between Waverley and St Edmonds have been cancelled because St Edmonds don't want to travel to Sydney this year so Waverley are having an internal trial.
I thought the internal trial was this friday and apparently Waverley is playing St Augustines on 2nd April.

thecow

Ward Prentice (10)
Knox is playing Southport Tuesday week but are missing a lot of players who are on cadet camp. Then they are going up to Queensland to play Southport, Ipswich Grammar and Gregory Terrace. When they get back they are playing Newington, Oakhill (Gala Day) and Joeys before Round 1

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
Knox is playing Southport Tuesday week but are missing a lot of players who are on cadet camp. Then they are going up to Queensland to play Southport, Ipswich Grammar and Gregory Terrace. When they get back they are playing Newington, Oakhill (Gala Day) and Joeys before Round 1

And if true to form, by Round 1, Knox will have injuries to about three or four key players.....sometimes their conditioning/ fitness regime is less than reasonable. Though one hopes it will be not the case this year, and all players from all schools remain injury free!

rugby101

Bob McCowan (2)
Since the end of 2007 season from what Im aware, Barker had a 20yr playing 7 in 2007 from memory. Repeated yr 11 then did pathways in yr 12.

haha mate he was 19. Didn't repeat any years, just started school late due to moving from overseas

rugby101

Bob McCowan (2)
True that to an extent. I'm really liking the Trinity team atm:
1. Crook
3. Morsello
4. Mae
5. Orr
6. Hazell
7. Hurst
8. Sio
9. Jones
10. Debreczini
11. Lee
12. Koroi
13. Clarke??
14. Pack
15. Clunies-Ross

did debreczini do pathways/?

rugby101

Bob McCowan (2)
Three horse race between Knox, Waves and Trinity with Aloys close behind, very good year 12's. I think ull see Barker in the lower half of the table, alot of year 12's from last year gone that were valuable.

this is true,
however barker had quite a few year 11s in the 1sts last year and also won the 16's competition

T

the beast

anyone know if it's true that Waverley are playing St Augustines this weekend and any idea of the starting line ups?

Iluvmyfooty

Phil Hardcastle (33)
St Augustines 40 - Waverley 12

very good performance from Auggies. They have lost nothing from previous years. Strong games from 6,7,8 and 13 with the 12 being the best player on the park. Thought the big prop from Waverley (number 1) was very strong.

I heard that there was 3 or 4 starters still to come into the team once S G Ball is finished

T

the beast

St Augustines 40 - Waverley 12

very good performance from Auggies. They have lost nothing from previous years. Strong games from 6,7,8 and 13 with the 12 being the best player on the park. Thought the big prop from Waverley (number 1) was very strong.

I heard that there was 3 or 4 starters still to come into the team once S G Ball is finished

I believe St Augustines rested about seven players from the match, has Waverley got any players to come in?

N

no_name12

i'm not sure but Saint's had only three players out from SG ball with Luke Vescio, Jameal Hopoate and Tom Letharby.

Status
Not open for further replies.