• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meathead

i'd like to ask you the same seeing as how you know so much about the team.

I did not deny that i have an association with Waverley, but u obviously agree with everything else i wrote if u cannot say anything about it.

C

CAS

the relevance of identity is of no use in this forum is it. in real news is this true about Ingram-Melsom if so Waverley will be without the intimidation factor this player brings to the game. Any predictions on other games for the round or further review on the round that just occurred?

T

the beast

the relevance of identity is of no use in this forum is it. in real news is this true about Ingram-Melsom if so Waverley will be without the intimidation factor this player brings to the game. Any predictions on other games for the round or further review on the round that just occurred?
Definitely true about Ingram-Melsom.
Trinity by 30+
Knox by 24
Barker by 4

T

the beast

I did not deny that i have an association with Waverley, but u obviously agree with everything else i wrote if u cannot say anything about it.
With comments like that it is obvious that you are a schoolboy and the way you talk up the players, i'm tipping you're in the Waverley first 15.

C

CAS

shame to hear seems as though injury is a common theme in this years competition not just at waverley but knox and others. In saying this the loss of one player should not dramatically effect the outcome of the game and with waverley's relative versatility in both forwards and backs from what iv seen this season i think it will be a much closer game. undecided as of yet in this match.
knox by 15
Barker by 10

M

meathead

Haha talk up? If u had any sense or recognition of sarcasm. You would realize that the personal comments on the players have been derogatory, wouldnt u think if i was at waverley, i would know whats going on with the players such as knowing if there was a QLD rep (chindominals) injured? or dont u think id know that nicholson only played for 3rds cults last year? Or how could u possibly see the waverley prop cipolla, playing as an outside back or aussie schoolboy. Goodluck with ur desired life in being a revealer of identities. If we are going to play that game, i could make the assumption that u are either an old waverley boy who has a certain animosity and malevolence with the side for an unknown reason or u have a secret waverley fetish, in which u enjoy only talking about their team

F

footyhead09

meathead does raise a very valid point, how can u possibly consider wav's prop cipolla as an outside back or even a backrower? he is very slow around the park and stuggles to get to the breakdown, he has the mobility of ayers rock.

B

baldingwingforward

in real news is this true about Ingram-Melsom if so Waverley will be without the intimidation factor this player brings to the game.

Pretty hard to intimidate anyone when you are seagulling on the wing. Over rated imo, a bit like the Trinity number 8#... Both of them go well until someone puts a good shot on them and then they don't want a bar of it and go missing.

M

meathead

Pretty hard to intimidate anyone when you are seagulling on the wing. Over rated imo, a bit like the Trinity number 8#... Both of them go well until someone puts a good shot on them and then they don't want a bar of it and go missing.

Very, very true

S

super

I hear Waverly players are munching the roids? Any truth to these rumors?

C

Casnovian

Yes I agree - I know of one team last year had an unprecedented 5 injuries requiring operations etc - drained both 1st XV and seconds.

More of a problem is the the "ignoring" of injuries (usually gym related - (yes that weight was too heavy!)) or only getting some initial treatment and she'll be right! Same team - 2 gym injuries from last year carried over - coaches nightmare.

As for the Trinity Vs Waverley game - will be a close one. Look out for the Trinity "younger" ones - they will be evident as selections in the 16s side later this year. All going well - some great entertainment coming our way.

Generally throughout the competition - look out for graduates of the Talent Identification Program (TIP) over the last three or four years - job well done by the coaches - who justifiably - will be very proud!

M

monst1

waverley 16s will struggle without outside centre jarrodsmith he is playing wing for 1sts
chambosss is a doughy .

B

bellcheese

Trinity have been importing like mad, yet still can't win the A's game matchups!

B

bellcheese

16A was 14-12 to cranbrook but apparently could have gone either way in final minutes

Constantine

Stan Wickham (3)

I would not put Ingram Melsom in same category as Pat Sio (nos 8 Trinity). I have watched both boys since u 13. Melsom is a big agressive unit but does not compare to the speed, aggression and skill of Sio. And as for being disappearing after being hit,not sure about Melsom but for Sio thats BS!

Constantine

Stan Wickham (3)
The CAS selectors obviously thought enough of Sio to run him in the CAS seconds last year( for 1 game) while he was still an under 16. The only under 16 to get a game with opens.Perhaps they remembered that they'd played his brother Scott in the CAS 2nds 2 years in a row when in his final year he went on to play NSW 2s,Australia As and then toured with Australian Schools.Would have definitely played Australian u 20s this year for 2nd year ( and may still do) if not for injurys. Not bad for CAS 2nds.

Pat is as good as his brother but is young for year 12 but I'd be surprised if there is netter CAS Nos 8 around .Brett Johnson Knox might challenge if not injured and playing 8.

M

monst1

tayleb hassan needs a few goal kicking tips to kick a goal from infront..

Status
Not open for further replies.