• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Backline_Move

The Knox Juggernaught destroys its nearest rival at the swimming. Our dynasty continues, we will be untouchable this winter as well.

The CAS rugby Comp is already a conclusion of the winner, no one can touch us in rugby.

But we are also favourites for every other winter sport.

We are the most dominant school in the CAS and this year we will be the most dominant in the GPS schools as well.

Good luck GPS we have the game plan and the know how to destroy your schools with our simple but effective plans that will drive our mauls through the middle of you.

B

Backline_Move

Ohh SD I would much rather watch the tape of Knox carving up Waverley by 40 to 0000000000000000 in 2015 at death Valley. :)

One of the best games in Knox history.

Nearly as good as the after party;)

redblack

Larry Dwyer (12)
Ohh, Redblack, let's not go back into history as you would will fiind that Waverley has won twice as many CAS rugby championships as its nearest rival.

Let's focus on today.

Was just trying to help SD with his memory as he does enjoy bringing up the Joeys game. Funny within the same 3 week period Knox lost to Mt Albert Grammar (Who won NZ Auckland and NZ all schools by 2 points) and beat Auggies by 18 points. Joeys were on fire in this game , sadly it did not replicate for the rest of their season. I truly thought they would win it.

redblack

Larry Dwyer (12)
^^^
Just for the record my prediction for the year
1/ Waves
2/ Knox
3/Barker
4/Aloys
5/Trinity
6/Brook

***** Would have had Barker competing for the top spot if not for the injury to young Coghill

S

sidelineview

One of the best games in Knox history.

Nearly as good as the after party;)

It was a long drive home for the Knox mob after their defeat at Death Valley in 2014.
They arrived cocky and went home with their tails between their legs.
It was one of the best games seen at Queens Park in recent memory and a reminder that a champion team will always beat a team of champions, self-professed or otherwise.
It was enough to hand the premiership to Cranbrook. Sad but true.

And then there was the Knox coach throwing his toys out of his cot and storming off after last year's defeat at Death Valley.

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
Not as long as the walk to the change rooms for the arrogant Waverley first XV in 2015 who got destroyed by 40 at their home ground. Worst field in CAS as well. A poor mans field.

Is that really necessary on this forum. Why does it add to the discussion.

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
^^^

You obvious uproar and bias is obvious when you don't say the same for sideline and Sonny Dipl who said the same thing about Knox.

Pull your head in buddy.

I am a Barker parent and if anything have more affinity with Knox than with Waverley. You pull your head in sport - you are way out of line and your comment about the poor mans field is not appropriate. It is disgusting,

Gilly

Herbert Moran (7)
I am a Barker parent and if anything have more affinity with Knox than with Waverley. You pull your head in sport - you are way out of line and your comment about the poor mans field is not appropriate. It is disgusting,

Have to agree, in really poor taste.

S

sidelineview

Is that really necessary on this forum. Why does it add to the discussion.

I agree; it is totally unnecessary. Throwing one's toys out of one's cot is not a nice thing to do. And besides that, one could spill something on one's moleskins in the process, which wouldn't be a very good look.

Death Valley isn't one of the best fields in CAS but what a great atmosphere on game day! The chanting schoolboys, the loud cheering old boys lined up on the northern side, the drums; and the acoustics generated by the unique layout of the ground .... People from all walks of life flock to Queens Park to see the working class boys knock over the spruiking swaggering Silvertails.

The supporters also love to see the free-flowing confident running style of play of the Double V; generated by coaches who aren't afraid; as opposed to the boring percentage forward style of play of the visitors from Wahroonga.

It has proven to be a graveyard for many visiting teams, so I understand B_M's feelings of dread at playing there.

White line fever

Fred Wood (13)

Thanks Hasbeen for your support, BM you are bigger than that!

Let's focus on the footy.

P.S. the last time I checked property values in the Eastern Suburbs it wasn't cheap! LET'S ALL MOVE ON!!!

S

sidelineview

Thanks Hasbeen for your support, BM you are bigger than that!

Let's focus on the footy.

P.S. the last time I checked property values in the Eastern Suburbs it wasn't cheap! LET'S ALL MOVE ON!!!

Did you just yellow card B_M?

moa999

Fred Wood (13)
The Knox Juggernaught destroys its nearest rival at the swimming. Our dynasty continues, we will be untouchable this winter as well.

Dynasty.. lol.. that's one in a row.
Trinity had how many in a row again ??

With its enrollment numbers Knox should be far more successful than it actually is.

As for you poor man comment. Very inappropriate.. Houses walkable to Queens Park are far more expensive than anything similar in Warrawee

B

Backline_Move

^^^

I thought they would try And avlakis or Mcyintire.

But the depth is so strong it doesn't matter too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.