• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUMBIEJACK

Larry Dwyer (12)
Wav 19-5 at oranges. Growing penalty count for not-sure-what. Wav has had relatively little possession but make metres every time. If they get more ball next half could be a blowout. If not will be tight.

Bolivia

Herbert Moran (7)
CNP,

Do you know the score of the 14as ie kings v knox?
Kings won 38-19. The fullback scored at least 4 of Kings try's before he was subbed off with 10mins to go. Knox scored twice after he left.
Trinity 14a's won easily against a Joey's 14b or c team.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
looking forward to Shore v waverley

Waverley team is pretty close to full strength . so no excuses:

1. McCormick
2. Johnston
3. Wright
4. O'Sullivan
5. Whiteman
6. Cornish
7. Ellis
8. Moretti
9. Bell
10 Donaldson
11. Wallace
12. Hardaker
13 Towns
14. Howard
15 Andrews

Maybe only surprise is Rogers- Smith is in the 2nds. I can only guess that must be some disciplinary reason, as he is a monster leaguie, who is going to do some damage in the 2nds

Shore coming off the back off a loss to Barker, will be looking to bounce back. So will be a good litmus test. as if Waverley are to be genuine CAS title contenders they should be able to beat a Shore well beaten by Barker.

I am tipping a good day for Waverley . so think they should win 1sts, 2nds, 15As, 14As and 13As . but lets see if I get 5 from 5.

SD, you were close, waves won all those games you nominated except the 15as, who lost by 1 try.

Status
Not open for further replies.