• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2023

Halfbackenthusiast

Ted Fahey (11)
89E330B6-A13E-4575-8D4A-B90D1ED22E42.jpeg

scrumhead99

Sydney Middleton (9)
Waverley had a wack team and with the progression of their team now, id put huge money for Waverley to beat Cranbook by 15+. Knox put up a poor performance against Waverley and they will not let that happen again.
We will see this weekend... bit of a exaggeration... I do not think Waverley would put 15+ points on this Cranbrook team. We will see what happened's this weekend.

Homer

Ted Fahey (11)
Waverley had a wack team and with the progression of their team now, id put huge money for Waverley to beat Cranbook by 15+. Knox put up a poor performance against Waverley and they will not let that happen again.
I think Knox would be regretting not playing any warmup games at the end of the holidays. Looks like it left the team a bit stale, but credit to Waves.

Mule

Frank Nicholson (4)
I think Knox would be regretting not playing any warmup games at the end of the holidays. Looks like it left the team a bit stale, but credit to Waves.
Which Waverley teams had a game in the holidays, May I ask? All year groups or just the opens?

Penriff_boy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Is it true the Linesman from The Barker- Cranbrook game who awarded the last try, was the Father of one of the Barker players? Or is that just a romour?

Erastos Luccassen

Frank Row (1)
This rumour has been confirmed, pretty poor stuff and just leaves room for controversy.
What seems to have been forgotten completely is in the first half when he is consulted after McDonald went in under the sticks he awards a knock on when the referee was unsighted. If he was as biased as people are making out, why was this call not a try? Every school will have a touch judge in these games that have an affiliation with the school, it is just normally a teacher rather than a parent.

CAS Fanatic

Peter Burge (5)
What seems to have been forgotten completely is in the first half when he is consulted after McDonald went in under the sticks he awards a knock on when the referee was unsighted. If he was as biased as people are making out, why was this call not a try? Every school will have a touch judge in these games that have an affiliation with the school, it is just normally a teacher rather than a parent.
Having an affiliation with the school is fine, having a son in the team is not.

moa999

Fred Wood (13)
Knox 7 with a Y/C.
Cranbrook in the corner for 10-7 at 25min

Knox forwards do what they couldn't do last week for a try next to posts.
Knox 14-10 at about 30min