• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

Knox_to_win

Stan Wickham (3)
Here's a stab, but there may well be some 16as or other bolters as per normal.

1.Godby
2.Sione
3.Tangi
4.Little
5.Finegan
6.Lyons
7.Nestor
8.Aboud (c)
Looking particularly weak next year.
It will be a soft year for Waverley. Other than Aboud no one else of real genuine quality.

Looking at 3rd or 4th place.

Jumping_jack

Ward Prentice (10)
It will be a soft year for Waverley. Other than Aboud no one else of real genuine quality.

Well, Knox had what 6 or 7 Gen blue u18 forwards, Waverley had 0. Waverley had 0 in CAS 1sts, Knox made up most the team.

Yet Waves found a way to win with the kids they had. That’s a fairly impressive feat. Underestimate them based on names at your own disservice.

scrumhead99

Sydney Middleton (9)
I would not call next year's Waverley forwards weak, but a lot of new names in the mix...Will be interesting

LuckOfTheIrish101

Stan Wickham (3)
Similar to the undefeated 16A team
I think the Waverlions will get it done it 2024

1. Peter Fragios (c)
2. Angus Sullivan
3. Siosifa Tangi
4. Jackson Kelser
5. James Finegan
6. Edwardo Lyons
7. James Nestor
8. Ollie Aboud

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)

Think you will get a big shock if you think that, same as what happened in 2023.

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)

1. Peter Fragios (c)
2. Angus Sullivan
3. Siosifa Tangi
4. Jackson Kelser
5. James Finegan
6. Edwardo Lyons
7. James Nestor
8. Ollie Aboud
Fragios was in Year 12 in 2023, so unless he is repeating, strongly suspect not.

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
Well, Knox had what 6 or 7 Gen blue u18 forwards, Waverley had 0. Waverley had 0 in CAS 1sts, Knox made up most the team.

Yet Waves found a way to win with the kids they had. That’s a fairly impressive feat. Underestimate them based on names at your own disservice.
JJ, What wasn't either understood or known was that this Waves age group had not lost a CAS from the 13s, so they were front runners really, just had to get their full team back on the paddock, which they did, and they were again undefeated!

This glamourous GEN BLUE stuff is overrated imo.

RedOrDead

Charlie Fox (21)

1. Peter Fragios (c)
2. Angus Sullivan
3. Siosifa Tangi
4. Jackson Kelser
5. James Finegan
6. Edwardo Lyons
7. James Nestor
8. Ollie Aboud

Is this the same Finnegan in the 16's Tahs academy? If so he is a gun.