• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS U16s 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
1st XV

McGuiggan ( W ), Kennedy ( K ), Frear ( K ), Moretti ( W ), Murphy ( W ), Molloy ( W ), Trobec ( K ), Chambers ( T ), Ilas ( T ), Hollingworth-Dessent ( T ), Towns ( W ), Cameron ( K ), Leigh ( K ), Westbury ( A ), Glastras ( C ), Lambert ( T ), Wong ( T ), May ( C ), Ginis ( T ), Tejcek ( B ), Kitchener ( B ), Bryden ( B ), Reimer ( B ).

OUT – Flaherty ( B )

Updated lists from CAS website. What strings did you pull catch and pass? Had one Barker boy taken out for another. Is this because they deselected or injury?

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
1st XV

McGuiggan ( W ), Kennedy ( K ), Frear ( K ), Moretti ( W ), Murphy ( W ), Molloy ( W ), Trobec ( K ), Chambers ( T ), Ilas ( T ), Hollingworth-Dessent ( T ), Towns ( W ), Cameron ( K ), Leigh ( K ), Westbury ( A ), Glastras ( C ), Lambert ( T ), Wong ( T ), May ( C ), Ginis ( T ), Tejcek ( B ), Kitchener ( B ), Bryden ( B ), Reimer ( B ).

OUT – Flaherty ( B )

Updated lists from CAS website. What strings did you pull catch and pass? Had one Barker boy taken out for another. Is this because they deselected or injury?

I'm flattered you credit me with that much influence W88:). I heard Flaherty was badly concussed in 1sts match for Barker last Fri. Hope he recovers well.

trinityforthewin

Frank Row (1)
Moving onto this weekend, my picks are:

Knox Vs Cranbrook - Bravehearts will put on a galiant effort led by #1 and #10 however Knox will overpower them hugely at home. Knox by 15

Barker Vs Trinity - after a much speculated start to the season, it is evident that Trinity have found some stick as seen against knox, Barker again will prove to be too much. Barker by 7

Waverley vs Aloys - Two good sides, Waverley looking strong throughout the season so far. Predicting however that Aloys will fire up at home. Aloys by 5

Yep Footy

Bob McCowan (2)
Barker def Trinity 15-10. Five or six yellow cards throughout the game. Trinity 7 threw punches at Barker 13 (Bryden) but was not sent off. Barker 14 (Basheer) all but certain to score, pushed in the back without the ball by Trinity 12, nothing called. Trinity 12 then did a no arms tackle in the back on No. 4 from Barker (Dring) who had to be taken off by the medical staff.

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
Knox 16As over Cranbrook circa 29-6. Does that now leave K and W level at the top of the 'table' with one loss each?

Fanatic01

Frank Row (1)
I think that Barker have only had one loss haven't they? The Barker Vs Waverley game was rained out, so was that week just totally not counted?

Barker are on top of the table winning 4 and losing 1 (same as Knox and waves) but have the better points difference

Yep Footy

Bob McCowan (2)
These are the scores that i know so far, can anyone fill in the blanks? A table will then be able to be made:
Round One
Barker Vs Trinity
53-7
Knox Vs Cranbrook
36-0
Waverley Vs Aloys
?
Round Two
Barker Vs Knox
0-13
Aloys Vs Cranbrook
31-0
Waverley Vs Trinity
?
Round Three
Barker Vs Cranbrook
21-0
Waverley Vs Knox
19-12
Aloys Vs Trinity
43-0
Round Four
Barker Vs Aloys
12-5
Trinity Vs Knox
?
Waverley Vs Cranbrook
28-0
Round Five
Barker Vs Waverly
RAINED OUT
Knox Vs Aloys
RAINED OUT
Trinity Vs Cranbrook
RAINED OUT
Round Six
Barker Vs Trinity
15-10
Knox Vs Cranbrook
29-6
Waverley Vs Aloys
7-12

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
@Yep Footy, all scores for u16s are on the CAS website.

I see that Byron H-D has been selected for CAS II. Not sure why the selectors would want to cannibalise the CAS 16s to bolster the second opens team and no doubt creating a bit of a headache for the u16s coaches in the process. It seems GPS rarely do this, preferring to leave 16 yo boys playing opens to play in their age group for rep purposes. Anyway, if BHD has to choose I hope he goes with 16s where he is likely to have more of an impact and hence attention from NSW selectors.

Yep Footy

Bob McCowan (2)
From the CAS website scores, this is the current table:

c70abb917d474448ac4d95f9fedd32e2.png

RugbyHd

Chris McKivat (8)
@Yep Footy, all scores for u16s are on the CAS website.

I see that Byron H-D has been selected for CAS II. Not sure why the selectors would want to cannibalise the CAS 16s to bolster the second opens team and no doubt creating a bit of a headache for the u16s coaches in the process. It seems GPS rarely do this, preferring to leave 16 yo boys playing opens to play in their age group for rep purposes. Anyway, if BHD has to choose I hope he goes with 16s where he is likely to have more of an impact and hence attention from NSW selectors.

Sadly he hasen't.

1st XV
McGuiggan ( W ), Kennedy ( K ), Frear ( K ), Moretti ( W ), Murphy ( W ), Molloy ( W ), Trobec ( K ), Chambers ( T ), Ilas ( T ), Andrews ( W ), Towns ( W ), Cameron ( K ), Leigh ( K ), Westbury ( A ), Glastras ( C ), Lambert ( T ), Wong ( T ), May ( C ), Ginis ( T ), Tejcek ( B ), Kitchener ( B ), Bryden ( B ), Reimer ( B ).
OUT – Flaherty ( B ), Hollingworth-Dessent ( T )

RugbyHd

Chris McKivat (8)
bit of a shame, Had a quick look at the GPS backline and looks very dangerous both in the A and B. Do you think CAS backs can match it especially now with BHD out?

Status
Not open for further replies.