• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Reds 5.05pm Friday 12/05 - New Plymouth

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Interesting team for the Reds isn't it?? Must admit a few players that will be unkowns to opposition!
This team looks remarkably similar to last week's team except that a number of players who started are on the bench and a number of bench players get starts. But the basic skeleton of the team is unchanged.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
This team looks remarkably similar to last week's team except that a number of players who started are on the bench and a number of bench players get starts. But the basic skeleton of the team is unchanged.

Annan and Petaia out injured.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
The line for this game is 21.5 - I think that's decent. The last couple of games between these sides have been close and even the Reds team that lost last year didn't seem to be much better than this one and they lost Taniela during the game.

Mug Punter

Ward Prentice (10)
The line for this game is 21.5 - I think that's decent. The last couple of games between these sides have been close and even the Reds team that lost last year didn't seem to be much better than this one and they lost Taniela during the game.
Have you seen the Reds team sheet? :(

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Chiefs are having the best season of all time currently..

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
The Chiefs are having the best season of all time currently..

And there is zero chance the Reds will be able to stop them from continuing their great season. Doesn't mean Thorn won't rev the boys up to try and keep the score respectable, losing by three tries would still be a flogging, but a respectable flogging.